Vietnam Fertilizers Market is Expected to Witness a Growth with an Impressive CAGR in the Forecast Period, 2023-2027.
The Vietnam fertilizers market is segmented into origin, form, mode of application, crop type, source, competitive landscape, and regional distribution. Based on origin, the market is divided into organic, synthetic, and bio-fertilizers. Organic fertilizers are expected to hold the largest market share in the forecast period, 2023-2027. The rise in concerns regarding the harmful effect of chemical-infused fertilizers on the environment and the degrading soil quality and unavailability of required fertile lands are driving the segment demand.
The major market players operating in the Vietnam fertilizers market are Ninh Binh Phosphate Fertilizer JSC, Southern Fertilizer JSC, Petrovietnam Fertilizer and Chemicals Corporation, Lam Thao Fertilizers and Chemicals JSC, Binh Dien Fertilizer JSC (BFC), Ha Bac Nitrogen Fertilizers and Chemical Company, Que Lam Group, Agricultural Products, and Materials JSC (APROMACO), Thien Sinh JSC, Can Tho Fertilizer & Chemical JSC.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2017-2020
- Base Year: 2021
- Estimated Year: 2022E
- Forecast Period: 2023F-2027F
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of the Vietnam fertilizers market from 2017 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of Vietnam fertilizers market from 2022E to 2027F and growth rate until 2027F.
- To classify and forecast the Vietnam fertilizers market based on origin, form, mode of application, crop type, source, region, and company.
- To identify the dominant region or segment in the Vietnam fertilizers market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Vietnam fertilizers market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Vietnam fertilizers market.
- To identify and analyze the profiles of leading players operating in the Vietnam fertilizers market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in Vietnam fertilizers market.
The publisher calculated the market size of the Vietnam fertilizers market using a bottom up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The publisher sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these products and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums, and alliances
Report Scope:In this report, Vietnam fertilizers market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Vietnam Fertilizers Market, By Origin:
Vietnam Fertilizers Market, By Form:
Vietnam Fertilizers Market, By Mode of Application:
- Foliar Spraying
- Drip Method
Vietnam Fertilizers Market, By Crop Type:
- Grains & Cereals
- Pulses & Oilseeds
- Commercial Crops
- Fruits & Vegetables
Vietnam Fertilizers Market, By Source:
Vietnam Fertilizers Market, By Region:
- Northern Region
- Central Region
- Southern Region
Competitive LandscapeCompany Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Vietnam Fertilizers market.
Available Customizations:With the given market data, the publisher offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs.
This product will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
Table of Contents
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Origin (Organic, Synthetic, Bio-fertilizer)
6.2.2. By Form (Solid v/s Liquid)
6.2.3. By Mode of Application (Foliar Spraying, Fertigation, Sowing, Broadcasting, Spraying, Drip Method, Others)
6.2.4. By Crop Type (Grains & Cereals, Pulses & Oilseeds, Commercial Crops, Fruits & Vegetables, Other)
6.2.5. By Source (Domestic v/s Import)
6.2.6. By Company (2021)
6.2.7. By Region
6.3. Product Market Map
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Form
7.2.2. By Mode of Application
7.2.3. By Crop Type
7.2.4. By Source
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Form
8.2.2. By Mode of Application
8.2.3. By Crop Type
8.2.4. By Source
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Form
9.2.2. By Mode of Application
9.2.3. By Crop Type
9.2.4. By Source
14.2. Southern Fertilizer JSC
14.3. Petrovietnam Fertilizer and Chemicals Corporation
14.4. Lam Thao Fertilizers and Chemicals JSC
14.5. Binh Dien Fertilizer JSC (BFC)
14.6. Ha Bac Nitrogen Fertilizers and Chemical Company
14.7. Que Lam Group
14.8. Agricultural Products and Materials JSC (APROMACO)
14.9. Thien Sinh JSC
14.10. Can Tho Fertilizer & Chemical JSC
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Ninh Binh Phosphate Fertilizer JSC
- Southern Fertilizer JSC
- Petrovietnam Fertilizer and Chemicals Corporation
- Lam Thao Fertilizers and Chemicals JSC
- Binh Dien Fertilizer JSC (BFC)
- Ha Bac Nitrogen Fertilizers and Chemical Company
- Que Lam Group
- Agricultural Products and Materials JSC (APROMACO)
- Thien Sinh JSC
- Can Tho Fertilizer & Chemical JSC