Assisting defence contractors to identify new opportunities throughout this region, this Directory covers thousands of companies providing invaluable comprehensive business information on these companies and its leaders in this industry. Additionally the Directory lets you contact those senior officials responsible for defence procurement - from the executive leadership and military and civilian defence and national security agencies down through the service branches. The Directory also gives you names, ranks, areas of responsibility and contact information.
Company entries in this Directory typically provide:
- Name and address
- Phone, fax numbers, email and website addresses
- Names of senior management and board members
- Description of business activities
- Products and services
- Brand names and trademarks
- Subsidiaries and associates
- Number of employees
- Financial information
- Import/export markets
- Contact details for procurement military officers and defence officials including name, rank, title, email, website, addresses, and phone and fax nos.
- Procurement and logistics officials
- Intelligence and national police officials
- Senior officers in tactical army, air force and navy commands.
- and much more!
This powerful Directory is your connection to key decision-makers in Defence throughout Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, the Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.
Whether you are a product manager, in charge of marketing or simply interested to remain in touch with the latest developments in European Defence opportunities, this Directory will save you time and effort in finding the up-to-date business information and opportunities that you need.
This directory is indexed in ways to make searching quick and easy. Indexes are listed alphabetically by country, alphabetically by company name and by business activity.