1h Free Analyst TimeSARIA AS GmbH & Co KG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsSARIA AS GmbH & Co KG (SARIA), a subsidiary of SARIA SE & Co KG, is a manufacturer of products for human and animal nutrition, agriculture, aquaculture and industrial applications. The company is engaged in recycling of animal, vegetable, and agricultural waste products. It also offers an array of services in waste management such as disposal of food waste and animal by-products, and technical advice on waste disposal issues to restaurants and pubs. The company supplies high-quality raw materials and end products to the foodstuffs, animal food and fertilizers industries. It also provides fish meals, fish oils, and fats for industrial applications, such as animal foods and fodder, lubricants and release agents, and aquaculture. SARIA is headquartered in Selm, Germany.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- SARIA AS GmbH & Co KG - Key Facts
- SARIA AS GmbH & Co KG - Key Employees
- SARIA AS GmbH & Co KG - Major Products and Services
- SARIA AS GmbH & Co KG - History
- SARIA AS GmbH & Co KG - Company Statement
- SARIA AS GmbH & Co KG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- SARIA AS GmbH & Co KG - Business Description
- SARIA AS GmbH & Co KG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- SARIA AS GmbH & Co KG - Strengths
- SARIA AS GmbH & Co KG - Weaknesses
- SARIA AS GmbH & Co KG - Opportunities
- SARIA AS GmbH & Co KG - Threats
- SARIA AS GmbH & Co KG - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- SARIA AS GmbH & Co KG, Key Facts
- SARIA AS GmbH & Co KG, Key Employees
- SARIA AS GmbH & Co KG, Major Products and Services
- SARIA AS GmbH & Co KG, History
- SARIA AS GmbH & Co KG, Subsidiaries
- SARIA AS GmbH & Co KG, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- BDI- BioEnergy International GmbH
- ALBA SE
- Envio AG
- Suez SA
- Veolia Environnement SA