This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsPlanung Transport Verkehr AG (PTV), a subsidiary of Porsche Automobil Holding SE, is a software technology and consulting company. It provides new technologies and intelligent mobility solutions. Its software integrates all aspects of traffic, transport, and logistics to create and promote sustainable mobility and provides solutions for transport logistics, traffic planning, and traffic management. The company also offers consulting services in transportation planning, planning, and operation of public transport systems. Additionally, it conducts research in the field of traffic and logistics. The company has operational presence in Asia, Africa, Europe, North America, South America, and Australia and New Zealand. PTV is headquartered in Karlsruhe, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Planung Transport Verkehr AG - Key Facts
- Planung Transport Verkehr AG - Key Employees
- Planung Transport Verkehr AG - Key Employee Biographies
- Planung Transport Verkehr AG - Major Products and Services
- Planung Transport Verkehr AG - History
- Planung Transport Verkehr AG - Company Statement
- Planung Transport Verkehr AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Planung Transport Verkehr AG - Business Description
- Planung Transport Verkehr AG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Planung Transport Verkehr AG - Strengths
- Planung Transport Verkehr AG - Weaknesses
- Planung Transport Verkehr AG - Opportunities
- Planung Transport Verkehr AG - Threats
- Planung Transport Verkehr AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Planung Transport Verkehr AG, Key Facts
- Planung Transport Verkehr AG, Key Employees
- Planung Transport Verkehr AG, Key Employee Biographies
- Planung Transport Verkehr AG, Major Products and Services
- Planung Transport Verkehr AG, History
- Planung Transport Verkehr AG, Other Locations
- Planung Transport Verkehr AG, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- SWARCO AG
- Kapsch TrafficCom AG
- RealTraffic Technologies
- Fara ASA
- EFKON AG