This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsBORSIG ZM Compression GmbH (BORSIG ZM), a subsidiary of Borsig GmbH, designs and produces customized compressor systems. The company offers a range of products including reciprocating compressors for process gases; BORSIG BlueLine system; compressor parts; and integrally geared turbo compressors for process gases. BORSIG ZM also offers a range of compressor services including installation, commissioning, spare parts management, troubleshooting, training, revamping, modernization, engineering and maintenance. The company serves chemical; petrochemical; technical gas transportation; natural gas storage; power supply and power plants; among others. BORSIG ZM is headquartered in Meerane, Sachsen, Germany.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- BORSIG ZM Compression GmbH - Key Facts
- BORSIG ZM Compression GmbH - Key Employees
- BORSIG ZM Compression GmbH - Major Products and Services
- BORSIG ZM Compression GmbH - History
- BORSIG ZM Compression GmbH - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- BORSIG ZM Compression GmbH - Business Description
- BORSIG ZM Compression GmbH - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- BORSIG ZM Compression GmbH - Strengths
- BORSIG ZM Compression GmbH - Weaknesses
- BORSIG ZM Compression GmbH - Opportunities
- BORSIG ZM Compression GmbH - Threats
- BORSIG ZM Compression GmbH - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- BORSIG ZM Compression GmbH, Key Facts
- BORSIG ZM Compression GmbH, Key Employees
- BORSIG ZM Compression GmbH, Major Products and Services
- BORSIG ZM Compression GmbH, History
- BORSIG ZM Compression GmbH, Subsidiaries
- BORSIG ZM Compression GmbH, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Atlas Copco Compressors LLC
- Piller Germany GmbH & Co. KG
- MAN Diesel & Turbo Schweiz AG
- Cameron Compression Systems