The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsNaspers Ltd (Naspers) provides e-commerce, internet, video entertainment and print media services. The company's services portfolio comprises classifieds, online retail, marketplaces, online comparison shopping, and payments. It also publishes magazines and newspapers, and provides distribution, printing, print media investments and book publishing services. The company has investments in listed, integrated social-network platforms such as Tencent and VK. Naspers also invests in technology, payments, fintech, and edtech companies. It has business presence in Africa, Latin America, Central and Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. Naspers is headquartered in Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Naspers Ltd - Key Facts
- Naspers Ltd - Key Employees
- Naspers Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Naspers Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Naspers Ltd - History
- Naspers Ltd - Company Statement
- Naspers Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Naspers Ltd - Business Description
- Business Segment: Corporate
- Business Segment: Ecommerce
- Business Segment: Media
- Business Segment: Social and Internet Platforms
- Geographical Segment: Asia
- Target Markets
- Geographical Segment: Europe
- Target Markets
- Geographical Segment: Latin America
- Target Markets
- Geographical Segment: North America
- Geographical Segment: Other
- Target Markets
- Geographical Segment: Rest of Africa
- Geographical Segment: South Africa
- R&D Overview
- Naspers Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Naspers Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Naspers Ltd - Strengths
- Naspers Ltd - Weaknesses
- Naspers Ltd - Opportunities
- Naspers Ltd - Threats
- Naspers Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Naspers Ltd, Key Facts
- Naspers Ltd, Key Employees
- Naspers Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Naspers Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Naspers Ltd, History
- Naspers Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Naspers Ltd, Key Competitors
- Naspers Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Naspers Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Naspers Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Naspers Ltd, Performance Chart (2019 - 2023)
- Naspers Ltd, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Axel Springer SE
- Independent Media (Pty) Ltd
- Gruner + Jahr GmbH
- Daily Mail and General Trust Plc
- Shenzhen Click Technology Co., Ltd.
- Caxton and CTP Publishers and Printers Limited
- Paramount Global
- Reach plc
- Comcast Corp