1h Free Analyst TimeVOCO GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsVOCO GmbH (VOCO) is a manufacturer of dental devices. Its major product portfolio comprises fissure sealants, desensitizers, bleaching agents, composites, liners, bonding agents, glass ionomer materials, temporaries, composite inlays, devices, cleaning agents, small appliances, and disposables. VOCO offers its products under brand names such as Remin, Admira, IonoStar, Futurabond, Vococid, QuickMix, GrandioSO, Bifluorid, and Twinky Star among others. The company partners with universities and research institutes globally for the development of its products. The company serves dental practitioners across the Americas, Europe, Africa, and Asia-Pacific through subsidiaries and a network of distributors. VOCO is headquartered in Cuxhaven, Saxony, Germany.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- VOCO GmbH - Key Facts
- VOCO GmbH - Key Employees
- VOCO GmbH - Major Products and Services
- VOCO GmbH - History
- VOCO GmbH - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- VOCO GmbH - Business Description
- VOCO GmbH - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- VOCO GmbH - Strengths
- VOCO GmbH - Weaknesses
- VOCO GmbH - Opportunities
- VOCO GmbH - Threats
- VOCO GmbH - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- VOCO GmbH, Key Facts
- VOCO GmbH, Key Employees
- VOCO GmbH, Major Products and Services
- VOCO GmbH, History
- VOCO GmbH, Subsidiaries
- VOCO GmbH, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Ultradent Products Inc
- TrollPlast Pty Ltd
- Southern Dental Industries GmbH
- Megadenta Dentalprodukte Gmbh
- Kerr Corp