1h Free Analyst TimeGrid2020 Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsGrid2020 Inc (Grid2020) is a provider of smart grid solutions. The company offers an integrated distribution transformer monitoring solutions. It consists of sensors and smart analytics software and provides information about the distribution network allowing for the optimization of distribution efficiencies and improving distribution automation. The company serves to voltage optimization, revenue protection, and asset management, and mapping among others applications. It provides smart solutions to various power companies and utilities across the US and Canada. Grid2020 is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Grid20/20 Inc - Key Facts
- Grid20/20 Inc - Key Employees
- Grid20/20 Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Grid20/20 Inc - Major Products and Services
- Grid20/20 Inc - History
- Grid20/20 Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Grid20/20 Inc - Business Description
- Grid20/20 Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Grid20/20 Inc - Strengths
- Grid20/20 Inc - Weaknesses
- Grid20/20 Inc - Opportunities
- Grid20/20 Inc - Threats
- Grid20/20 Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Grid20/20 Inc, Key Facts
- Grid20/20 Inc, Key Employees
- Grid20/20 Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Grid20/20 Inc, Major Products and Services
- Grid20/20 Inc, History
- Grid20/20 Inc, Other Locations
- Grid20/20 Inc, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Texas Instruments Inc
- GridSense Inc
- Varentec Inc
- HECO, INC.