1h Free Analyst TimeNew Wave Group AB (NEWA B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsNew Wave Group AB (New Wave Group) designs and develops apparel and household products for the corporate promotions, sports, gifts and home furnishings sectors. The company's product portfolio includes textiles, leisure, work and sports clothes, clothes in classic and trend colors. It offers glass and crystal products, materials for kitchen and table settings. The company markets products under Toppoint, Jobman, Lord Nelson, Skona Marie, Speedo, Printer, Kate Lord, Cutter & Buck, MacOne, and Queen Anne brand names. It has business presence in the US, Sweden, Central Europe, Southern Europe and other regions. New Wave Group is headquartered in Goteborg, Bohuslan, Sweden.
New Wave Group AB Key Recent DevelopmentsApr 13, 2022: New Wave Group Notice of Annual General Meeting
Nov 05, 2021: New Wave Group releases interim report for Q3 2021
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- New Wave Group AB - Key Facts
- New Wave Group AB - Key Employees
- New Wave Group AB - Key Employee Biographies
- New Wave Group AB - Major Products and Services
- New Wave Group AB - History
- New Wave Group AB - Company Statement
- New Wave Group AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- New Wave Group AB - Business Description
- Business Segment: Corporate
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Gifts & Home Furnishings
- Business Segment: Sports & Leisure
- Geographical Segment: Central Europe
- Geographical Segment: Nordic region excl Sweden
- Geographical Segment: Other Countries
- Geographical Segment: Southern Europe
- Geographical Segment: Sweden
- Geographical Segment: USA
- New Wave Group AB - Corporate Strategy
- New Wave Group AB - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- New Wave Group AB - Strengths
- New Wave Group AB - Weaknesses
- New Wave Group AB - Opportunities
- New Wave Group AB - Threats
- New Wave Group AB - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Apr 13, 2022: New Wave Group Notice of Annual General Meeting
- Nov 05, 2021: New Wave Group releases interim report for Q3 2021
Section 5 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- New Wave Group AB, Key Facts
- New Wave Group AB, Key Employees
- New Wave Group AB, Key Employee Biographies
- New Wave Group AB, Major Products and Services
- New Wave Group AB, History
- New Wave Group AB, Subsidiaries
- New Wave Group AB, Key Competitors
- New Wave Group AB, Ratios based on current share price
- New Wave Group AB, Annual Ratios
- New Wave Group AB, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- New Wave Group AB, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- New Wave Group AB, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- RNB Retail and Brands AB
- EVA Solo A/S
- KappAhl Holding AB
- Gildan Activewear Inc
- ECCO Sko AS
- The Timberland Company
- Russell Brands, LLC
- Rosendahl A/S