This monthly magazine is the only publication devoted exclusively to U.S. export licensing requirements and enforcement policies administered by the Commerce, State and Treasury departments.
It provides exclusive in-depth news and analysis aimed at helping exporters speed their products to customers abroad while avoiding costly legal troubles. With special guest features and columns written by experts in the field, The Export Practitioner gives export managers, international trade lawyers, and trade consultants information they can apply directly to coping with U.S. export controls and trade sanctions.
As a subscriber to The Export Practitioner, you receive:
- Alerts to all proposed changes to ITAR, EAR and trade sanctions
- Detailed reports on BIS, DDTC and OFAC export enforcement cases
- Advance news on new export licensing policies and requirements
- Exclusive coverage of BIS and DDTC advisory committee meetings
- Reallife examples of how other exporters are coping with export controls
- Practical advice from legal and industry experts on trade compliance
Sample Table of Contents:1. Features
2. Focus on Enforcement
3. Export Controls
4. Trade Sanctions
5. Exporting from Europe
6. Policy Briefs
7. End Notes