The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Israel Chemicals Ltd. (ICL) is a fertilizer and specialty chemicals company. It manufactures specialty mineral based products for use in agriculture, food and engineered materials. The company’s product portfolio includes bromine, potash, phosphoric acid, phosphate, specialty fertilizers and flame retardants. It produces and markets bromine and phosphorus compounds for the automotive, construction, electronics, and oil and gas industries. ICL conducts other activities that include manufacturing of magnesium and provision of water desalination solutions. The company’s mining and manufacturing activities are concentrated in Israel, Europe, the Americas and China. It operates through a broad logistics and distribution network across the world. ICL is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Israel Chemicals Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Jul 09,2017: Israel's IDE To Build Desalination Plant In Taiwan For Formosa
Feb 15,2017: ICL Reports Q4 2016 Results
Dec 08,2016: ICL Announced Withdrawal Of Appeal Over Tax Assessment
Nov 23,2016: ICL Reports Q3 2016 Results
Sep 11,2016: ICL Appoints Asher Grinbaum As Interim CEO
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Israel Chemicals Ltd. - Key Facts
Israel Chemicals Ltd. - Key Employees
Israel Chemicals Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Israel Chemicals Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Israel Chemicals Ltd. - History
Israel Chemicals Ltd. - Company Statement
Israel Chemicals Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Israel Chemicals Ltd. - Business Description
Israel Chemicals Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Israel Chemicals Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Israel Chemicals Ltd. - Strengths
Israel Chemicals Ltd. - Weaknesses
Israel Chemicals Ltd. - Opportunities
Israel Chemicals Ltd. - Threats
Israel Chemicals Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Israel Chemicals Ltd., Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
Feb 15, 2017: ICL Reports Q4 2016 Results
Dec 08, 2016: ICL Announced Withdrawal Of Appeal Over Tax Assessment
Nov 23, 2016: ICL Reports Q3 2016 Results
Sep 11, 2016: ICL Appoints Asher Grinbaum As Interim CEO
Sep 08, 2016: ICL Announces CEO Resignation
Aug 10, 2016: ICL Reports Q2 2016 Results
Jun 07, 2016: ICL IP Producing Its FR-122P Sustainable Polymeric Flame Retardant At Full Capacity In The Netherlands And Israel
May 18, 2016: ICL Reports Q1 2016 Results
Apr 20, 2016: ICL: Appointment Of Chairman Of The Board Of Directors
Apr 11, 2016: ICL Announces Retirement Of Mr. Asher Grinbaum, Executive Vice President And Chief Operating Officer
Section 5 - Appendix
List of Tables
Israel Chemicals Ltd., Key Facts
Israel Chemicals Ltd., Key Employees
Israel Chemicals Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Israel Chemicals Ltd., Major Products and Services
Israel Chemicals Ltd., History
Israel Chemicals Ltd., Subsidiaries
Israel Chemicals Ltd., Joint Venture
Israel Chemicals Ltd., Key Competitors
Israel Chemicals Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Israel Chemicals Ltd., Annual Ratios
Israel Chemicals Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Israel Chemicals Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Israel Chemicals Ltd., Interim Ratios
Israel Chemicals Ltd., Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Israel Chemicals Ltd., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
Israel Chemicals Ltd., Ratio Charts
- The Mosaic Company
- Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc
- K+S Aktiengesellschaft
- Haifa Chemicals Ltd.
- Chemtura Corporation
- Chemische Fabrik Budenheim
- Arab Potash Company PLC
- Amir Marketing Ltd
- Albemarle Corporation