Trends in cancer diagnostics partnering deals
Disclosed headlines, upfronts, milestones and royalties by stage of development
Cancer diagnostics partnering contract documents
Top cancer diagnostics deals by value
This report provides details of the latest Cancer Diagnostics agreements announced in the life sciences since 2012.
The report takes the reader through a comprehensive review Cancer Diagnostics deal trends, key players, top deal values, as well as deal financials, allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms, companies are entering Cancer Diagnostics partnering deals.
The report presents financial deal term values for Cancer Diagnostics deals, listing by headline value, upfront payments, milestone payments and royalties, enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the financial value of deals.
The middle section of the report explores the leading dealmakers in the Cancer Diagnostics partnering field; both the leading deal values and most active Cancer Diagnostics dealmaker companies are reported allowing the reader to see who is succeeding in this dynamic dealmaking market.
One of the key highlights of the report is that over 1,200 online deal records of actual Cancer Diagnostics deals, as disclosed by the deal parties, are included towards the end of the report in a directory format - by company A-Z, stage of development, deal type, therapy focus, and technology type - that is easy to reference. Each deal record in the report links via Weblink to an online version of the deal.
In addition, where available, records include contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners. Whilst many companies will be seeking details of the payment clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of Cancer Diagnostics dealmaking. Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in Cancer Diagnostics dealmaking since 2012, including details of headline, upfront, milestone and royalty terms.
Chapter 3 provides a review of the leading Cancer Diagnostics deals since 2012. Deals are listed by headline value. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 4 provides a comprehensive listing of the top 25 most active companies in Cancer Diagnostics dealmaking with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of Cancer Diagnostics deals announded by that company, as well as contract documents, where available.
Chapter 5 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of Cancer Diagnostics partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2012, where a contract document is available in the public domain. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of Cancer Diagnostics partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2012. The chapter is organized by specific Cancer Diagnostics technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each deal on demand.
A comprehensive series of appendices is provided organized by Cancer Diagnostics partnering company A-Z, stage of development, deal type, and therapy focus. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each deal on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in Cancer Diagnostics partnering and dealmaking since 2012.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of Cancer Diagnostics technologies and products.
Global Cancer Diagnostics Partnering 2012-2018: Deal trends, players, financials and forecasts provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of Cancer Diagnostics deal trends since 2012
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Analysis of the structure of Cancer Diagnostics agreements with numerous real life case studies
- Detailed access to actual Cancer Diagnostics contracts entered into by leading biopharma companies
- Identify most active Cancer Diagnostics dealmakers since 2012
- Insight into terms included in a Cancer Diagnostics partnering agreement, with real world examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
Global Cancer Diagnostics Partnering 2012-2018: Deal trends, players, financials and forecasts is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to Cancer Diagnostics trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Cancer Diagnostics Partnering Terms and Agreements includes:
- Trends in Cancer Diagnostics dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2012
- Analysis of Cancer Diagnostics deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Case studies of real-life Cancer Diagnostics deals
- Access to Cancer Diagnostics contract documents
- Leading Cancer Diagnostics deals by value since 2012
- Most active Cancer Diagnostics dealmakers since 2012
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Specific therapy target
- Technology type
The Global Cancer Diagnostics Partnering 2012-2018: Deal trends, players, financials and forecasts report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 1,200 Cancer Diagnostics deals.
Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How aresalesand payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in Cancer Diagnostics dealmaking
2.2. Cancer Diagnostics partnering over the years
2.3. Most active Cancer Diagnostics dealmakers
2.4. Cancer Diagnostics partnering by deal type
2.5. Cancer Diagnostics partnering by therapy area
2.6. Deal terms for Cancer Diagnostics partnering
2.6.1 Cancer Diagnostics partnering headline values
2.6.2 Cancer Diagnostics deal upfront payments7
2.6.3 Cancer Diagnostics deal milestone payments
2.6.4 Cancer Diagnostics royalty rates
Chapter 3 - Leading Cancer Diagnostics deals
3.2. Top Cancer Diagnostics deals by value
Chapter 4 - Most active Cancer Diagnostics dealmakers
4.2. Most active Cancer Diagnostics dealmakers
4.3. Most active Cancer Diagnostics partnering company profiles
Chapter 5 - Cancer Diagnostics contracts dealmaking directory
5.2. Cancer Diagnostics contracts dealmaking directory
Chapter 6 - Cancer Diagnostics dealmaking by technology type
Chapter 7 - Partnering resource center
7.1. Online partnering
7.2. Partnering events
7.3. Further reading on dealmaking
Appendix 1 - Cancer Diagnostics deals by company A-Z
Appendix 2 - Cancer Diagnostics deals by stage of development
Appendix 3 - Cancer Diagnostics deals by deal type
Appendix 4 - Cancer Diagnostics deals by therapy area
Appendix 5 -Deal type definitions
About the Publisher
Table of figures
Figure 1: Cancer Diagnostics partnering since 2012
Figure 2: Active Cancer Diagnostics dealmaking activity since 2012
Figure 3: Cancer Diagnostics partnering by deal type since 2012
Figure 4: Cancer Diagnostics partnering by disease type since 2012
Figure 5: Cancer Diagnostics deals with a headline value
Figure 6: Cancer Diagnostics deals with an upfront value
Figure 7: Cancer Diagnostics deals with a milestone value
Figure 8: Cancer Diagnostics deals with a royalty rate value
Figure 9: Top Cancer Diagnostics deals by value since 2012
Figure 10: Most active Cancer Diagnostics dealmakers since 2012
Figure 11: Online partnering resources
Figure 12: Forthcoming partnering events