1h Free Analyst TimeVelocys Plc (VLS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsVelocys Plc (Velocys) designs and develops technology for the production of liquid fuel such as synthetic diesel and jet fuel from both conventional fossil fuels and renewable sources such as bio-waste. The company sells reactors, provides licenses for the use of reactor and catalyst technology and secures fees for engineering and support services. The company is developing two projects namely, Altalto in UK and Bayou Fuels in US. Altalto is a project in collaboration with british airways, this project aims to turn household and commercial waste into clean-burning fuels with reduced greenhouse gas emissions for air and road transport. Bayou Fuels project has been developed in US to drop greenhouse gas emissions by turning waste woody biomass from forest to fuels. Velocys has a commercial center in Texas, the US and technical facilities in the UK and Ohio, the US. The company has an operational presence in Americas and Asia Pacific regions. Velocys is headquartered in Harwell, Oxfordshire, the UK .
Velocys Plc Key Recent DevelopmentsDec 22, 2022: Velocys receives £29.5m grant for Altalto Sustainable Aviation Fuel project
Dec 13, 2022: Award of £27m grant for Altalto Immingham sustainable aviation fuel project
Dec 12, 2022: Altalto Immingham awarded £27m grant for Sustainable Aviation Fuel project
Jun 09, 2022: Velocys Names Philip Sanderson as Chief Financial Officer
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of ContentsSection 1 - About the Company
- Velocys Plc - Key Facts
- Velocys Plc - Key Employees
- Velocys Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Velocys Plc - Major Products and Services
- Velocys Plc - History
- Velocys Plc - Company Statement
- Velocys Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
- Company Overview
- Velocys Plc - Business Description
- Product Category: Engineering Services
- Product Category: FT Reactor, Catalyst and Licence
- Geographical Segment: America
- Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific
- R&D Overview
- Velocys Plc - Corporate Strategy
- Velocys Plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Velocys Plc - Strengths
- Velocys Plc - Weaknesses
- Velocys Plc - Opportunities
- Velocys Plc - Threats
- Velocys Plc - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Velocys Plc, Recent Deals Summary
- Dec 22, 2022: Velocys receives £29.5m grant for Altalto Sustainable Aviation Fuel project
- Dec 13, 2022: Award of £27m grant for Altalto Immingham sustainable aviation fuel project
- Dec 12, 2022: Altalto Immingham awarded £27m grant for Sustainable Aviation Fuel project
- Jun 09, 2022: Velocys Names Philip Sanderson as Chief Financial Officer
- May 30, 2022: Velocys : Mailing of 2021 annual report and AGM notice
- Mar 24, 2022: Sale and purchase option agreed over Altalto Project site with Foresight Group LLP
- Feb 10, 2022: Velocys announces Directorate Change
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
- Velocys Plc, Key Facts
- Velocys Plc, Key Employees
- Velocys Plc, Key Employee Biographies
- Velocys Plc, Major Products and Services
- Velocys Plc, History
- Velocys Plc, Other Locations
- Velocys Plc, Subsidiaries
- Velocys Plc, Joint Venture
- Velocys Plc, Key Competitors
- Velocys Plc, Annual Ratios
- Velocys Plc, Interim Ratios
- Velocys Plc, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Velocys Plc, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- Velocys Plc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Liberty GTL, Inc.
- Hydrodec Group Plc
- Greyrock Energy Inc
- Gas Technologies LLC
- CompactGTL Plc