What is Fuel/Petroleum Dyes and Markers Market?
Fuel/petroleum Dyes are colored materials that convey more or less permanent color to other materials such as petroleum product, lubricating oils and gasoline. Fuel and petroleum dyes can also be termed as complex and unsaturated aromatic compounds which have characteristics such as solubility, intense color and substansiveness. Furthermore, Markers are colorless substance added to fuels which can be detected by adding some reagent to formulate color by placing it in spectrophotometer for efficient result. Fuel and Petroleum Dyes market have been segmented into Liquid, powder and solvent dyes on the basis of form.
The market for Fuel and Petroleum Dyes have been further segment into fluorescent dye, alkyl dye, azo dyes and others. Azo dyes can also be termed as red dye is the most popular among other. Red dyes is known for its functionality like more efficient and traceable quality for dyeing. Fuel and petroleum industry analysis states azo dyes will earn massive profit during the forecast period. Solvent soluble dyes are the rapidly growing segment in the fuel and petroleum market primarily for its solubility in organic solvents as well as in hydrocarbons expected to increase growth by the end of 2025.
What are the major applications for fuel/petroleum dyes and markers?
Fuel dyes are most widely been used in oil, wax coloration, fuel grease, and lubricant and many other applications. They are heat stable highly concentrated colorants, which are available in powder, solvent and liquid form, and are soluble in lubricants, polar solvents, and hydrocarbon-based oil. Their high concentration allows the formulator to use minimal amounts of dye thereby causing no change to the product’s original physical characteristics. Moreover, their stability to high heat makes them a good match for lubricants, engine oil, automatic transmission fluid, and grease. Some lubricants are water-based and would require our water-soluble dyes or possibly pigments.
Petroleum dyes applications include heating oil, biodiesel, jet-fuel, fuel additives, gasoline, diesel, and kerosene. Wax applications include candles, shoe polish, coatings, lamp oils, and beeswax.
Market Research and Market Trends of fuel/petroleum dyes and markers
- Red dye is the mostly used fuel as it is helpful in catching theft of thousands of dollars’ worth of diesel from farm fuel tanks everywhere. This has led to the new rural farm watch initiative that identifies stolen fuel with the red dye that turns the fuel into pink.
- Currently, Fluorescent dye is used in the division of surgical oncology. Fluorescence imaging technique helped in removing the cancerous cells during surgery. This new technique is a huge step forward in providing surgeons with an effective tool to fight against cancer. This new technique will expand the market size of fuel and petroleum dye & marker industry.
- Automobile sales and the aerospace sectors have grown with the economic recovery and have thus led to increased fuel consumption. With this the consumption of fuel dyes will drive the market in coming years.
- Market Study on Fuel/Petroleum Dyes & Markers market imparts that improved physical properties of dyes and markers will increase the applications and are satisfying the consumer needs will improve the demand in end user industry segments.
Who are the Major Players in fuel/petroleum dyes and markers market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes Innospec Inc, John Hogg & Co ltd, The dow chemical company, United color manufacturing Co, Authentix Inc.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
This report will be delivered within 2 business days.
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Fuel/Petroleum Dyes & Markers Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Fuel/Petroleum Dyes & Markers Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Fuel/Petroleum Dyes & Markers Market Forces
4.4. Porters five force model
4.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
4.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
4.4.3. Threat of new entrants
4.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
4.4.5. Threat of substitutes
6. Fuel/Petroleum Dyes & Markers Market -Strategic analysis
6.1. Value chain analysis
6.2. Opportunities analysis
6.3. Product life cycle
6.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
7. Fuel/Petroleum Dyes & Markers Market – By Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
7.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
7.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
7.3. Product Segment Analysis
7.3.2. Fluorescent Dye
7.3.3. Alkyl Dye
7.3.4. Azo Dyes
7.3.5. Other Dye
8. Fuel/Petroleum Dyes & Markers Market – By Form (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9. Fuel/Petroleum Dyes & Markers Market – By color (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Red dye
9.2. Blue dye
9.3. Green dye
9.4. Yellow dye
9.5. Other dyes & markers
10. Fuel/Petroleum Dyes & Markers Market – By application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.3. Diesel fuel
10.4. Jet Fuels
10.5. Fuel Oils
10.7. Oil greases
10.8. Fuel & fuel additives
10.10. Lubricant oils
10.11. Transmission and hydraulic fuels
10.13. Aerobatic smokes
10.14. Candle wax
10.15. Wood stains
11. Fuel/Petroleum Dyes & Markers Market – by markers application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Fraud detection
11.2. Unique identification
11.3. Grade/brand identification
12. Fuel/Petroleum Dyes & Markers – By End Use Industry(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
12.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
12.3.6. Power generation
13. Fuel/Petroleum Dyes & Markers - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13.1. Fuel/Petroleum Dyes & Markers Market - North America Segment Research
13.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
13.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
13.2.2. Revenue and Trends
13.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
13.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
13.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. Rest of North America
13.3. Fuel/Petroleum Dyes & Markers - South America Segment Research
13.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
13.4.2. Revenue and Trends
13.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
13.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
13.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. Costa Rica
22.214.171.124. Rest of South America
13.5. Fuel/Petroleum Dyes & Markers - Europe Segment Research
13.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
13.6.2. Revenue and Trends
13.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
13.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
13.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. Rest of Europe
13.7. Fuel/Petroleum Dyes & Markers – APAC Segment Research
13.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
13.8.2. Revenue and Trends
13.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
13.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
13.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. South Korea
14. Fuel/Petroleum Dyes & Markers Market - Entropy
14.1. New product launches
14.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
15. Fuel/Petroleum Dyes & Markers Market Company Analysis
15.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
15.2. Innospec Inc
15.3. John Hogg & Co ltd
15.4. The dow chemical company
15.5. United color manufacturing Co
15.6. Authentix Inc
17. Fuel/Petroleum Dyes & Markers Market -Appendix