What is Night Vision Device Market?
Night vision device will enable the ability to see in dark or low intensity light Night vision devices has been very prominent in the field of military and defense. The equipment’s such as night vision googles, binoculars and scopes provide assistant to solider during dark. Night vision devices has been segmented based on the components used. The different components used in night vision devices are image intensifier tubes, front lens, photo cathode, eyepiece and many more. Image intensifier tubes are capable of detecting and amplifying low level images formed by weak emissions. Photo electrode is negatively charged electrode used in light detecting devices such as image intensifier, phototube which is coated with photosensitive compound.
What are the major applications for Night Vision Device Market?
The major applications of night vision device market includes research institutions, material testing, hunting, security, navigation, wild life observation. Soldiers use night vision devices while defending an area or while scanning for opposition.
Night Vision Devices Market
Market Research and Market Trends of Night Vision Device Market:
The Ring Spotlight Cam monitors homes, allowing users to see, hear, and speak to anyone on the property from a phone, tablet, or PC. It offers 1080HD video, a wide-angle camera lens, a built-in microphone and speakers, and infrared night vision sensors.
Recently IBM has received a patent for inventing a technology in Google Glass. A red-color projector is included for each eyeglass lens. When the Google glass user enters a low-light environment the projectors automatically project red light into each eye. This glasses projects a higher contrast images giving the glasses a night vision googles kind of a feel.
BAE system announced a new type of headset that combined night vision and thermal imaging technologies. The new goggle which is attached to a weapon stream a live video feed from the thermal weapon sight via Bluetooth. By integrated night vision and thermal imaging capabilities into one displays the view on the goggle, this headset will enhance the soldier’s capabilities of acquiring and engaging targets.
The snooper scope smartphone attachment is night vision lens which can be that attached to a cellphones camera to let users have expert vision while in the dark. The device is directly attached on to smartphones making it an affordable attachment to have in the place of a set of expensive binoculars. This device can be easily dismounted after the use.
Who are the Major Players in Industry and Factory Automation market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes ABB Ltd, Emerson electronic Co, Siemens AG, Kuka AG, fanuc Corporation, Schneider Electric SE, Yokogawa Electric Corporation and more than 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
This report will be delivered within 2 business days.
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Night Vision Devices Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Night Vision Devices Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Night Vision Devices Market Forces
4.4. Porters five force model
4.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
4.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
4.4.3. Threat of new entrants
4.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
4.4.5. Threat of substitutes
5. Night Vision Devices Market -Strategic analysis
5.1. Value chain analysis
5.2. Opportunities analysis
5.3. Product life cycle
5.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
6. Night Vision Devices Market – By Category (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
6.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
6.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
6.3. Product Segment Analysis
220.127.116.11. Cyclops Goggles
18.104.22.168. Cats Eyes goggles
7. Night Vision Devices Market – By Components (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
7.2. Image intensifier tubes
7.3. Front Lens
7.4. Photo cathode
7.5. Micro Channel Plate
7.6. High Voltage Power supply
7.7. Phosphor Screen
8. Night Vision Devices Market – By Applications (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Law Enforcement
8.3. Wild Life observation
8.7. Hidden object detection
8.9. Paranormal research
8.8. Material testing
9. Night Vision Devices Market – By Technology (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Low Light Imaging Process
9.2. Thermal Imaging Process
9.2.1. Cooled thermal imaging camera
9.2.2. Uncooled thermal imaging camera
9.3. Infrared illumination
10. Night Vision Devices – By End Users(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
10.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
11. Night Vision Devices - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Night Vision Devices Market - North America Segment Research
11.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
11.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.2.2. Revenue and Trends
11.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. Rest of North America
11.3. Night Vision Devices - South America Segment Research
11.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.4.2. Revenue and Trends
11.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. Costa Rica
188.8.131.52. Rest of South America
11.5. Night Vision Devices - Europe Segment Research
11.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.6.2. Revenue and Trends
11.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Rest of Europe
11.7. Night Vision Devices – APAC Segment Research
11.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.8.2. Revenue and Trends
11.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. South Korea
12. Night Vision Devices Market - Entropy
12.1. New product launches
12.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
13. Night Vision Devices Market Company Analysis
13.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
13.2. ATN Corp. (U.S)
13.3. Exelis Inc. (U.S)
13.4. FLIR Systems, Inc. (U.S)
13.5. Raytheon Co. (U.S)
13.6. L3 Communications Holding, Inc
14. Night Vision Devices Market -Appendix