What is Video intercom Device Market?
Video intercom device are those which enable visitors to be viewed before they are addressed. These devices are provided with both indoor and outdoor elements. The outdoor panel is installed beside the entrance door with different elements which can work in any climatic condition. The indoor element is provided with an electronic lock release. Video intercom devices are provided with a micro camera adapted foe night vision to capture the image of the visitor. They are also attached with a microphone to pick up and respond to the visitor.
What are the major applications for Video Intercom Device Market?
The major applications of Video intercom Device includes commercial, healthcare, education and residential. In healthcare video intercom devices are used for emergency calling to other person to treat any patient with the help of other doctor and also used in pharmacies and record rooms whereas in commercial applications it is used for employees and customers safety and security and also for protecting the valuable assets.
Market Research and Market Trends of Video intercom Device Market:
- Modern video intercom devices are taking advantage of mobile apps. When any visitor drop or press the intercom button the message is forwarded to the authorized person’s mobile phone ensuring that responding the visitors is quick and easy.
- The video intercom devices are now available with a cloud technology which can record and store the data and also available with the user interface. The recorded information is easy to browse from anywhere using the mobile phone. The integration of cloud based camera in video interface devices will also help to adjust the range of the camera and direction using a mobile device.
- The launch of new video intercom device is provided with the advanced features such as built-in Bluetooth 4.2 module and 100W Class D audio amplifier to provide an all-in-one solution to audio streaming and powerful music amplification. With the latest Bluetooth technology the user will be able to enjoy further streaming distances with less power usage.
Who are the Major Players in Video intercom Device Market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes Aiphone Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Dahua Technology Co. Ltd, Honeywell International Inc and more than 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
This report will be delivered within 2 business days.
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Video Intercom Devices Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Video Intercom Devices Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Video Intercom Devices Market Forces
4.4. Porters five force model
4.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
4.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
4.4.3. Threat of new entrants
4.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
4.4.5. Threat of substitutes
5. Video Intercom Devices Market -Strategic analysis
5.1. Value chain analysis
5.2. Opportunities analysis
5.3. Product life cycle
5.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
6. Video Intercom Devices Market – By Mode (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
6.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
6.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
6.3. Product Segment Analysis
6.3.1. Automatic mode
6.3.2. Manual mode
7. Video Intercom Devices Market – By System (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
7.1. Wired System
7.1.1. Power line Carrier Systems
7.1.2. 2-Wire Systems
7.1.3. Cat-5 Systems
7.2. Wireless Systems
8. Video Intercom Devices Market – By Components (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.4. Microphones/ Speech Unit
9. Video Intercom Devices Market – By Devices (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.2. Door Base Station/Outdoor Station
9.2.1. Proximity Cards
9.2.2. Fingerprint Readers
9.2.3. Password Access
9.2.4. Wireless Access
9.3. Main Monitoring Station/Indoor Station
9.4. Sub-Monitoring Stations
10. Video Intercom Devices Market – By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.3.1. Emergency calling
10.4.1. Classroom communication
10.4.2. Student housing
10.5.1. Independent homes
11. Video Intercom Devices - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Video Intercom Devices Market - North America Segment Research
11.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
11.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.2.2. Revenue and Trends
11.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. Rest of North America
11.3. Video Intercom Devices - South America Segment Research
11.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.4.2. Revenue and Trends
11.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Costa Rica
220.127.116.11. Rest of South America
11.5. Video Intercom Devices - Europe Segment Research
11.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.6.2. Revenue and Trends
11.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. Rest of Europe
11.7. Video Intercom Devices – APAC Segment Research
11.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.8.2. Revenue and Trends
11.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. South Korea
12. Video Intercom Devices Market - Entropy
12.1. New product launches
12.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
13. Video Intercom Devices Market Company Analysis
13.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
13.2. Aiphone Corporation
13.3. Panasonic Corporation
13.4. Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
13.5. Dahua Technology Co. Ltd
13.6. Honeywell International Inc
14. Video Intercom Devices Market -Appendix