What is Intelligent Emergency Response System?
Intelligent emergency response system is a technology based automated infrastructure which responds through various medium in case of natural and manmade situational crisis, such as floods, earth quakes, and terrorist attacks, for which these responders give an immediate alert to the government and nearby medical provisions. These responders are capable to alert a large number of populations in a particular region any form of content and in any direction.
What are the major applications of Intelligent Emergency Response System?
The major application of the system is automatic messaging of any natural or man-made accidents to wide range of geographical and population in any form such as voice or text, e-mails to any available or integrated medium such as pagers, smartphones and alarms. The system has the capability to contact the respective decision maker or the immediate actioner such ambulance services in case of medical emergence, and police station in case of other unfavorable situational emergencies.
Market Research and Market Trends of Intelligent Emergency Response System.
A Seamless System for Mass Notification and Emergency Messaging
The difference between minor and major emergency crisis made by direct communications with different levels of audiences. This Instant Alert and Instant Alert Plus are adaptable, cloud-based emergency and mass alert system that provides smooth and flexible solution. The system gives information that the emergency situation have to be handled direct interruption or by just a control message. The user can give a different form of control messages such as text, voice and email messages.
Honeywell Launches Amazon Alexa Voice-ready Thermostat For Hotels
This new launch from Honeywell is a next generation of thermostat for hotel industry. This e7 thermostat is the first solution for managing environmental control and energy for enterprises, which is integrated with Amazon Alexa voice control for notifying room temperature, drapery, lighting and amenities services. This e7 thermostat is the first innovative in guest room control with voice-ready integrated solution for enterprise level.
When a work emergency strikes, this tool will get you out of bed
Pager Duty is a techno-alert tool that has its wide range of application in companies working on application programming platform. Application programs are vulnerable to any kind of malware attacks. This tool will alert the authorized programmer whenever any malware issue or program crash occurs. This emergency response system has been welcomed by Top techie and non-techie players such IBM, Gap Inc., World Bank and other more than 10,000 companies. PagerDuty wants to provide always-on-call to all levels of employees including both technical and functional and those in executive roles.
Who are the Major Players in market?
The key players operating in the Intelligent Emergency Response System are Honeywell International., TOA Corporation., Cobalt., Eaton Corporation PLC., Axis Communications., Micron Technologies., Denyo Co Ltd., UNI-PEX Co Ltd. and other 10 more companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2017-2023.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
This report will be delivered within 2 business days.
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Intelligent Emergency Response Systems and Infrastructure Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Intelligent Emergency Response Systems and Infrastructure Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Intelligent Emergency Response Systems and Infrastructure Market Forces
4.4. Porters five force model
4.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
4.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
4.4.3. Threat of new entrants
4.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
4.4.5. Threat of substitutes
5. Intelligent Emergency Response Systems and Infrastructure Market - Strategic analysis
5.1. Value chain analysis
5.2. Opportunities analysis
5.3. Product life cycle
5.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
6. Intelligent Emergency Response Systems and Infrastructure Market – By Component (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
6.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
6.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
6.3. Product Segment Analysis
6.3.4. Wireless Chipsets
6.3.5. Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
7. Intelligent Emergency Response Systems and Infrastructure Market – By Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
7.2. Perimeter Intrusion Detection
220.127.116.11. Barrier Mounted
18.104.22.168. Ground Based
22.214.171.124. Free Standing
126.96.36.199. Rapidly deployable
7.2.2. By Technologies
188.8.131.52. Radar Video Surveillance
184.108.40.206. Advanced Video Analytics
220.127.116.11. Video Motion Detection
18.104.22.168. Physical Controller
22.214.171.124. Fiber-optic based
126.96.36.199. Infra-red beams
7.3. Backup Power Generators
7.3.1. Recreational Generators
7.3.2. Portable Residential Generators
7.3.3. Portable Construction and Industrial Generators
7.3.4. Mobile Towable Generators
7.3.5. Standby Generators
7.3.6. PTO Generators
7.3.7. Two Bearing Generators
7.3.8. Vehicle Mounted Generators
7.3.7. Welder Generator
7.4. Communication System
7.5. Broadcasting System
8. Intelligent Emergency Response Systems and Infrastructure Market – By Industry (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9. Intelligent Emergency Response Systems and Infrastructure - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Intelligent Emergency Response Systems and Infrastructure Market - North America Segment Research
9.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
9.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
9.2.2. Revenue and Trends
9.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
9.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
9.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. Rest of North America
9.3. Intelligent Emergency Response Systems and Infrastructure - South America Segment Research
9.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
9.4.2. Revenue and Trends
9.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
9.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
9.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Costa Rica
220.127.116.11. Rest of South America
9.5. Intelligent Emergency Response Systems and Infrastructure - Europe Segment Research
9.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
9.6.2. Revenue and Trends
9.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
9.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
9.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. Rest of Europe
9.7. Intelligent Emergency Response Systems and Infrastructure – APAC Segment Research
9.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
9.8.2. Revenue and Trends
9.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
9.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
9.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. South Korea
10. Intelligent Emergency Response Systems and Infrastructure Market - Entropy
10.1. New product launches
10.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
11. Intelligent Emergency Response Systems and Infrastructure Market Company Analysis
11.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
11.2. Honeywell International
11.3. TOA Corporation
11.5. Eaton Corporation PLC
11.6. Axis Communications
11.7. Micron Technologies
11.8. Denyo Co Ltd
11.9. UNI-PEX Co Ltd
12. Intelligent Emergency Response Systems and Infrastructure Market - Appendix
13. Intelligent Emergency Response Systems and Infrastructure Market - Methodology
13.1. Research Methodology
13.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
13.1.2. Industry Databases
13.1.4. Company News
13.1.5. Company Annual Reports
13.1.6. Application Trends
13.1.7. New Products and Product database
13.1.8. Company Transcripts
13.1.9. R&D Trends
13.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
13.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends