Prices presented in local currency, Euros and USD allows for a speedy and like-for-like comparison of the 3,000 and plus price plans covered.
In this continuously updated service based on a survey of global mobile network providers, the database will illustrate how operator marketing strategies create plans to retain loyalty, entice new customers and increase usage and value.
Key highlights of the database include:
- 200 operators (contiguously expanding)
- 95 countries (continuously expanding)
- Tariff price plans for consumer and business post and prepaid, presented in
- tabular format, in local currency, Euros and US Dollars allowing for easy comparison
- Services covered include Voice plans, Smartphone plans, BlackBerry plans, iPhone plans, iPad plans
- A range of data points are included, connection, rental, inclusive allowances (voice, SMS, MMS, data and other), set-up charges, billing increments and usage rates (voice domestic, IDD, SMS, MMS and data).
- Relevant notes are provided for each pricing plan
- All prices are updated quarterly, changes made are marked in red.
- Summary report provided with each update commenting on key changes
- Enquiry service provided by the Mobile Tariff Specialist with 24-years of experience in telecoms pricing
4 Updates per annum
Summary report with each update
FREE Enquiry Service
Who should subscribe to this service:
- Government agencies with a need to compare mobile prices across countries
- Telecommunication operators active in the mobile and fixed markets
- Telecommunication Managers in Enterprise organisations needing to keep track of availability of pricing plans and latest development of mobile prices
- Software and equipment vendors
- Investors, Venture Capital companies and financial institutions