Representation of data in a unique pattern such as vertical lines, dots, hexagons or rectangles containing information about a product, which is optically read by a machine, is known as barcode. Over the last few years, the barcode scanners and printers market in India has been growing on account of expanding organized retail industry, growing need for efficient warehousing & logistics, and favorable government initiatives towards digitization. The country’s barcode printers and scanners market is highly consolidated, with major players such as Zebra and Honeywell having acquired other small market players over the past few years. Consequently, in 2014, both the companies accounted for a lion’s share of the country’s barcode scanners and printers market. SATO, TVS Electronics, TSC, etc. are few of the other major payers operating through their channel partners, distributors and dealers spread across the country.
“India Barcode Scanners and Printers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” report discusses the following aspects of the barcode scanners and printers market in India:
- India Barcode Scanners and Printers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Barcode Scanners & Barcode Printers
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India barcode scanners and printers market
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, and barcode scanner and printer companies align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with barcode scanner and printer suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
10% specific customization is available free of any additional cost, for both the single user and enterprise license, as above. However, alternatively, if you are looking for additional content (data or insight) related to the scope of the report, you may purchase the new "Custom Research License". Please enquire for pricing.
The custom research will be delivered in printable PDF format along with the report’s data excel sheet. This license offers 80 analyst hours. It is strongly recommended for an organization which wants to execute short ‘bespoke’ research projects related to the scope of the purchased report.
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. Global Barcode Scanners and Printers Market Overview
5. India Barcode Scanners and Printers Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Type (Scanners & Printers)
5.2.2. By Company
5.2.3. By End User (Retail & E-commerce, Logistics & Supply Chain, Automotive, Manufacturing, etc.)
5.2.4. By Region
6. India Barcode Printers Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
7. India Barcode Scanners Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
8. Market Dynamics
9. Market Trends & Developments
9.1. 2D Barcodes
9.2. QR Codes
9.3. Market Consolidation
9.4. Mobile Phones Embedded with Barcode Readers
9.5. High Speed Barcode Scanners
10. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
11. India Economic Profile
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. Competitive Matrix
12.2. Company Profiles
12.2.1. Zebra Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
12.2.2. Honeywell Automation India Ltd.
12.2.3. SATO Auto-Id India Pvt. Ltd.
12.2.4. TVS Electronics Ltd.
12.2.5. TSC Auto ID Technology Co., Ltd.
12.2.6. Datasensor India Pvt. Ltd.
12.2.7. Spectris Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
12.2.8. Cognex Sensors India Pvt. Ltd.
12.2.9. Toshiba India Pvt. Ltd.
12.2.10. Postek Electronics Co., Ltd.
13. Strategic Recommendations
List of Figures
Figure 1: Components of Barcode Industry
Figure 2: India Barcode Scanners and Printers Market Size, By Value, 2010–2020F (USD Million)
Figure 3: India Barcode Scanners and Printers Market Share, By Type, By Value, 2010-2020F
Figure 4: India Barcode Scanners and Printers Market Share, By Company, By Value, 2010-2020F
Figure 5: India Barcode Scanners and Printers Market Share, By End-Users, By Value, 2010-2020F
Figure 6: India Retail Market Share, By Organized Vs Unorganized, By Value, 2015 & 2020
Figure 7: India Retail Industry Market Size, By Value, 2015E & 2020F (USD Billion)
Figure 8: India E-commerce Market Order Volume, 2012, 2013 & 2016F (Million)
Figure 9: India Barcode Scanners and Printers Market Share, By Region, By Value, 2014 & 2020F
Figure 10: Number of Retail Malls in India, By Region, By Select Companies*, 2013
Figure 11: India Barcode Printers Market Size, By Value, 2010–2020F (USD Million)
Figure 12: India Barcode Scanners Market Size, By Value, 2010–2020F (USD Million)
Figure 13: Organized Retail Penetration in India, 2015
List of Tables
Table 1: Comparative Analysis of Barcode Printers, By Type
Table 2: Key Acquisitions in Barcode Industry, 2007-2015
Table 3: India Barcode Industry Product Matrix
- Datasensor India Pvt. Ltd.
- Honeywell Automation India Ltd.
- Postek Electronics Co., Ltd.
- SATO Auto-Id India Pvt. Ltd.
- Spectris Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- TSC Auto ID Technology Co., Ltd.
- TVS Electronics Ltd.
- Toshiba India Pvt. Ltd.
- Zebra Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.