This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Nigeria LNG Ltd (NLNG) is a natural gas company, which produces, markets, and distributes liquefied natural gas (LNG) and natural gas liquids (NGLs). The company owns production facility at Bonny Island in Nigeria that has processing units (trains) producing LNG, liquefied petroleum gas and NGL. It exports LNG to the European, South American and Far Eastern markets through supply and purchase agreements. The company has offices in Bonny Island, Abuja and Port Harcourt, Nigeria; and London, the UK. The company is a joint venture agreement between Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Shell Gas B.V., Total LNG Nigeria Limited and Eni International (N.A.) N.V.S.a.r.l . NLNG is headquartered in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
Nigeria LNG Ltd Key Recent Developments
Apr 15, 2018: Nigeria Ships 175000 Cubic Metres Of LNG To Portugal
Dec 15, 2017: Nigerian LNG Cargo On Way To Portugal
Nov 30, 2017: Hungary Eyes Nigerian Crude Oil, LNG
Nov 30, 2017: FID On NLNG Train 7 Plus Imminent
Oct 25, 2017: Nigeria’s Daily Gas Production Hits Seven Billion Cubic Feet
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the author's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Nigeria LNG Ltd - Key Facts
- Nigeria LNG Ltd - Key Employees
- Nigeria LNG Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Nigeria LNG Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Nigeria LNG Ltd - History
- Nigeria LNG Ltd - Company Statement
- Nigeria LNG Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Nigeria LNG Ltd - Business Description
- Nigeria LNG Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Nigeria LNG Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Nigeria LNG Ltd - Strengths
- Nigeria LNG Ltd - Weaknesses
- Nigeria LNG Ltd - Opportunities
- Nigeria LNG Ltd - Threats
- Nigeria LNG Ltd - Key Competitors
- Nov 30, 2017: Hungary Eyes Nigerian Crude Oil, LNG
- Nov 30, 2017: FID On NLNG Train 7 Plus Imminent
- Oct 03, 2017: NLNG Wins High Court Case Against NIMASA
- Nigeria LNG Ltd, Key Facts
- Nigeria LNG Ltd, Key Employees
- Nigeria LNG Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Nigeria LNG Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Nigeria LNG Ltd, History
- Nigeria LNG Ltd, Other Locations
- Nigeria LNG Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Nigeria LNG Ltd, Key Competitors