The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Puma SE (Puma) is a sports company that designs, develops, markets and sells footwear, apparel and accessories for men and women. It offers these products to teamsport, golf, motorsports, running and training, sportstyle and kids. These products are marketed under the brands of PUMA, Cobra Golf and Dobotex.. It sells these products directly to its consumers through its owned retail stores and online stores and through wholesale and retail traders,. The company also issues and authorizes licenses to various independent partners to produce, market and distribute its fragrances, eyewear, watches and accessories related products. The company operates in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Americas and Asia-Pacific. Puma is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Bavaria, Germany.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Puma SE - Key Facts
Puma SE - Key Employees
Puma SE - Key Employee Biographies
Puma SE - Major Products and Services
Puma SE - History
Puma SE - Company Statement
Puma SE - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Puma SE - Business Description
Puma SE - Corporate Strategy
Puma SE - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Puma SE - Strengths
Puma SE - Weaknesses
Puma SE - Opportunities
Puma SE - Threats
Puma SE - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables:
Puma SE, Key Facts
Puma SE, Key Employees
Puma SE, Key Employee Biographies
Puma SE, Major Products and Services
Puma SE, History
Puma SE, Subsidiaries
Puma SE, Key Competitors
Puma SE, Ratios based on current share price
Puma SE, Annual Ratios
Puma SE, Annual Ratios (Cont
Puma SE, Annual Ratios (Cont
Puma SE, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures:
Puma SE, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
Puma SE, Ratio Charts