1h Free Analyst TimeBioMar Group AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsBioMar Group AS (BioMar), a subsidiary of Schouw & Co, is a manufacturer and supplier of fish feed to the aquaculture sector. It provides feed products that cover the entire life cycle including larvae feed, fry feed, smolt feed, grower feed, and brood stock feed. BioMar offers products for fishes in marine cold water, freshwater, marine warm water species and warm water species. It caters to retail and commercial customer markets across the Americas and Continental Europe. The company operates factories in Norway, Chile, the UK, Denmark, Spain, France, Turkey, Greece, Costa Rica, Ecuador and China. BioMar is headquartered in Aarhus, Denmark.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- BioMar Group AS - Key Facts
- BioMar Group AS - Key Employees
- BioMar Group AS - Major Products and Services
- BioMar Group AS - History
- BioMar Group AS - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- BioMar Group AS - Business Description
- BioMar Group AS - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- BioMar Group AS - Strengths
- BioMar Group AS - Weaknesses
- BioMar Group AS - Opportunities
- BioMar Group AS - Threats
- BioMar Group AS - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- BioMar Group AS, Key Facts
- BioMar Group AS, Key Employees
- BioMar Group AS, Major Products and Services
- BioMar Group AS, History
- BioMar Group AS, Subsidiaries
- BioMar Group AS, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Nippon Formula Feed Manufacturing Company Limited
- Skretting AS
- Cargill Inc
- Aller Aqua A/S
- EWOS A.S.
- Nutreco NV