The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Deckers Outdoor Corp (Deckers) designs, markets and distributes outdoor and casual footwear, apparel, and accessories. The company’s product portfolio comprises sport sandal, sheepskin footwear, action sport footwear, multi-sport shoes, summer footwear, amphibious footwear, boots and home goods. Deckers markets its products under UGG, HOKA, Koolaburra, Teva, and Sanuk brand names. The company markets its products through international distributors, direct to consumer (DTC) business, domestic and international retailers and e-commerce websites. It has business presence in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. It operates retail stores in the US, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, France, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, Switzerland and the UK. Decker is headquartered in Goleta, California, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Deckers Outdoor Corp - Key Facts
- Deckers Outdoor Corp - Key Employees
- Deckers Outdoor Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Deckers Outdoor Corp - Major Products and Services
- Deckers Outdoor Corp - History
- Deckers Outdoor Corp - Company Statement
- Deckers Outdoor Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Deckers Outdoor Corp - Business Description
- Business Segment: Direct to Consumer
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: HOKA Brand Wholesale
- Business Segment: Other Brands Wholesale
- Business Segment: Sanuk Brand Wholesale
- Business Segment: Teva Brand Wholesale
- Business Segment: UGG Brand Wholesale
- Geographical Segment: International
- Target Markets
- Geographical Segment: US
- R&D Overview
- Deckers Outdoor Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Deckers Outdoor Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Deckers Outdoor Corp - Strengths
- Deckers Outdoor Corp - Weaknesses
- Deckers Outdoor Corp - Opportunities
- Deckers Outdoor Corp - Threats
- Deckers Outdoor Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Deckers Outdoor Corp, Key Facts
- Deckers Outdoor Corp, Key Employees
- Deckers Outdoor Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Deckers Outdoor Corp, Major Products and Services
- Deckers Outdoor Corp, History
- Deckers Outdoor Corp, Other Locations
- Deckers Outdoor Corp, Subsidiaries
- Deckers Outdoor Corp, Key Competitors
- Deckers Outdoor Corp, Annual Ratios
- Deckers Outdoor Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Deckers Outdoor Corp, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Deckers Outdoor Corp, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- The Timberland Company
- Vans Inc
- Benetton Group SpA
- Columbia Sportswear Co
- Crocs Inc
- Skechers USA Inc