This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Mahle GmbH (Mahle) is an engine systems and components manufacturing company. The company supplies piston systems, cylinder components, and other components. It offers its products in the area of engine system, filtration, thermal management and electrics/mechatronics. Its product pipeline includes connecting rods, piston rings, cylinder liners, bearings, piston pins, and bushings for combustion engines and other products for automotive applications. The company also provides services such as engineering, module testing, engine testing and cooling wind tunnel among others. Mahle offers its products for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, motorsport and high performance engines and other industrial applications. It conducts operational research and development at its different tech centers in India, the US, Germany, China, Japan, Great Britain and Brazil. Mahle is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany.
Mahle GmbH Key Recent Developments
Sep 21, 2016: MAHLE H1 sales up
Jun 08, 2016: MAHLE appoints new management board member
Apr 22, 2016: MAHLE Group 2015 sales up
Feb 29, 2016: MAHLE receives Volvo Supplier Award For Innovation And Fuel Efficiency
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Mahle GmbH - Key Facts
- Mahle GmbH - Key Employees
- Mahle GmbH - Key Employee Biographies
- Mahle GmbH - Major Products and Services
- Mahle GmbH - History
- Mahle GmbH - Company Statement
- Mahle GmbH - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Mahle GmbH - Business Description
- Mahle GmbH - Corporate Strategy
- Mahle GmbH - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Mahle GmbH - Strengths
- Mahle GmbH - Weaknesses
- Mahle GmbH - Opportunities
- Mahle GmbH - Threats
- Mahle GmbH - Key Competitors
- Mahle GmbH, Recent Deals Summary
- Sep 21, 2016: MAHLE H1 sales up
- Jun 08, 2016: MAHLE appoints new management board member
- Apr 22, 2016: MAHLE Group 2015 sales up
- Mahle GmbH, Key Facts
- Mahle GmbH, Key Employees
- Mahle GmbH, Key Employee Biographies
- Mahle GmbH, Major Products and Services
- Mahle GmbH, History
- Mahle GmbH, Other Locations
- Mahle GmbH, Subsidiaries
- Mahle GmbH, Key Competitors
- Mahle GmbH, Recent Deals Summary