China's demand for Motor Vehicles will continue to grow at about 6% by 2031
This study focuses on China’s Motor Vehicles industry assessments and company profiles. In the two past decades, the industry has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumption in China have transformed China’s society and economy. China is one of the world’s major producers of industrial and consumer products. Far outpacing other economies in the world, China is the world’s fastest growing market for the consumption of goods and services. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, imports & exports, consumer consumption and capital investment for over two decades. Rapid consolidation between medium and large players is anticipated since the Chinese government has been encouraging industry consolidation in an effort to regulate the industry and to improve competitiveness in the world market.
Although China has enjoyed the benefits of an expanding market for production and distribution, the industry is suffering from minimal innovation and investment in R&D and new product development. The sector’s economies of scale have yet to be achieved. Most domestic manufacturers lack the autonomic intellectual property and financial resources to develop their own brand name products.
This new study analyzes the industry structure, capacities and output. Major producers' production locations, market shares and profiles are presented. The primary and secondary research is done in China in order to access up-to-date government regulations, market information and industry data. Data were collected from the Chinese government publications, Chinese language newspapers and magazines, industry associations, local governments’ industry bureaus, industry publications, and in-house databases.
The author is one of the leading sources for up-to-date market information and research on the fastest-growing Chinese markets. They have published over 2,000 reports focusing on the Chinese markets, industry forecasts and company profiles. The report provides hard-to-find market data and analyses. The publications are intended to help international marketers identify business opportunities and promote their product sales in the Chinese markets.
Table of Contents
- Report Scope and Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Motor Vehicles Industry Capacity
- Major Producer Facility Locations, Output and Capacity
- Market Share of Key Producers
- Potential Entrants
- Major Foreign Investments
- Technology Development
- Motor Vehicles Producer Profiles
- Distributors and Trading Companies
- Research Institutions and Associations
- Economic Outlook Summary
- Motor Vehicles Production and Demand Summary
- Motor Vehicles Industry Capacity Summary
- Total Motor Vehicle Output Summary
- Major Producer’s Location in China
- Major Motor Vehicles Producer Output and Capacity
- Market Share of Key Producers
- Major Motor Joint-Ventures in China
- China’s Motor Vehicles Output, Capacity, Demand
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- First Automobile VW Co., Ltd.
- Changhe Aeroplane Industry Corp.