The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
The Hour Glass Limited (The Hour Glass) is a retailing company. It retails and distributes watches, jewellery and other luxury products. It markets products from various manufacturers in Singapore. The Hour Glass offers products under various international brands including Patek Philippe, Fleurier, Piaget, Raymond Weil, Richard Mille, Roger Smith, , Rolex, Romain Gauthier, Sinn, Tag Heuer, Tudor, Vachreon Constantin, Alain Silberstein, Blancpain, Breguet, Breitling, Bulgari, Cartier, Chopard, Corum, De Bethune, Girard-Perregaux, Glashutte Original, Zenith, Harry Winston, Hublot, IWC Schaffhausen, Jaquet Droz, JEANRICHARD, Kari Voutilainen, Laurent Ferrier, Longines, Montblanc, Omeha and Oris. The company’s operations are spread across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Japan and Australia. The Hour Glass is headquartered in Singapore.
The Hour Glass Limited Key Recent Developments
May 25,2017: The Hour Glass Group reports FY2017 results
May 24,2016: The Hour Glass Group FY2016 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
The Hour Glass Limited - Key Facts
The Hour Glass Limited - Key Employees
The Hour Glass Limited - Key Employee Biographies
The Hour Glass Limited - Major Products and Services
The Hour Glass Limited - History
The Hour Glass Limited - Company Statement
The Hour Glass Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
The Hour Glass Limited - Business Description
The Hour Glass Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
The Hour Glass Limited - Strengths
The Hour Glass Limited - Weaknesses
The Hour Glass Limited - Opportunities
The Hour Glass Limited - Threats
The Hour Glass Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
May 25, 2017: The Hour Glass Group reports FY2017 results
Section 5 - Appendix
About the Publisher
List of Tables
The Hour Glass Limited, Key Facts
The Hour Glass Limited, Key Employees
The Hour Glass Limited, Key Employee Biographies
The Hour Glass Limited, Major Products and Services
The Hour Glass Limited, History
The Hour Glass Limited, Subsidiaries
The Hour Glass Limited, Key Competitors
The Hour Glass Limited, Ratios based on current share price
The Hour Glass Limited, Annual Ratios
The Hour Glass Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont
The Hour Glass Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont
The Hour Glass Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
The Hour Glass Limited, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
The Hour Glass Limited, Ratio Charts