Critical Information Included
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
GUD Holdings Limited (GUD Holdings) develops and markets consumer and industrial products. The company’s product portfolio comprises oil, engine air, cabin air, fuel and transmission filters, heavy-duty agricultural filters, wiper blades, fuel pumps, ignition coils and oxygen sensors, swimming pool pumps and filters, spa pumps and controllers and farm and irrigation water supply equipment. It markets products under Ryco, Narva, Wesfil, Davey and Projecta brand names. The company serves to retailers, department stores, hardware outlets, mass merchants, specialist electrical retailers, automotive aftermarket wholesalers, water systems dealers and pool builders. It also exports products to New Zealand, France, Spain, China, Malaysia, and Hong Kong. GUD Holdings is headquartered in Altona North, Victoria, Australia.
GUD Holdings Limited Key Recent Developments
Jul 02, 2018: GUD Holdings reports retirement and appointment of chief executive officer and managing director
Nov 15, 2017: Mark Smith appointed as Chair
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
GUD Holdings Limited - Key Facts
GUD Holdings Limited - Key Employees
GUD Holdings Limited - Key Employee Biographies
GUD Holdings Limited - Major Products and Services
GUD Holdings Limited - History
GUD Holdings Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
GUD Holdings Limited - Business Description
GUD Holdings Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
GUD Holdings Limited - Strengths
GUD Holdings Limited - Weaknesses
GUD Holdings Limited - Opportunities
GUD Holdings Limited - Threats
GUD Holdings Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Nov 15, 2017: Mark Smith appointed as Chair
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
GUD Holdings Limited, Key Facts
GUD Holdings Limited, Key Employees
GUD Holdings Limited, Key Employee Biographies
GUD Holdings Limited, Major Products and Services
GUD Holdings Limited, History
GUD Holdings Limited, Other Locations
GUD Holdings Limited, Subsidiaries
GUD Holdings Limited, Key Competitors
GUD Holdings Limited, Ratios based on current share price
GUD Holdings Limited, Annual Ratios
GUD Holdings Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
GUD Holdings Limited, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
GUD Holdings Limited, Ratio Charts