1h Free Analyst TimeNano Magic Inc (PENC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Nano Magic Inc (Nano Magic), develops and markets a range of consumer and industrial products enabled with nanotechnology. The company’s product portfolio includes nano-layer coatings, nano-based cleaners, printable inks and pastes, and thermal management materials. It offers solutions for common problems such as preventing fogging, ease of cleaning, preventing accumulation of grime or dirt, improving resistance to scuffing and wear. Nano Magic also offers sensors such as ion mobility sensors, carbon monoxide sensors, hydrogen and methane sensors. The company offers services to optical, military, transportation, safety and sports industries. Nano Magic is headquartered in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the CompanyNano Magic Inc - Key Facts
Nano Magic Inc - Key Employees
- Nano Magic Inc - Key Employee Biographies
Nano Magic Inc - Major Products and Services
- Nano Magic Inc - History
- Nano Magic Inc - Company Statement
Nano Magic Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Nano Magic Inc - Key Competitors
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Nano Magic Inc - Business Description
- Business Segment: Contract Services
- Business Segment: Product
- R&D Overview
- Nano Magic Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Nano Magic Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Nano Magic Inc - Strengths
- Nano Magic Inc - Weaknesses
- Nano Magic Inc - Opportunities
- Nano Magic Inc - Threats
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Nano Magic Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
List of Tables
- Nano Magic Inc, Key Facts
- Nano Magic Inc, Key Employees
- Nano Magic Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Nano Magic Inc, Major Products and Services
- Nano Magic Inc, History
- Nano Magic Inc, Subsidiaries
- Nano Magic Inc, Key Competitors
- Nano Magic Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Nano Magic Inc, Annual Ratios
- Nano Magic Inc, Interim Ratios
- Nano Magic Inc, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Nano Magic Inc, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
- Nano Magic Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Zyvex Technologies
- The Clorox Company
- Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc
- Prosben Inc
- Hilco Vision
- GSI Creos Corporation
- GOJO Industries Inc
- Ferro Corp
- California Accessories LLC
- AMCON LABORATORIES, INC.