This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsTellabs Access LLC (Tellabs), a subsidiary of Infinera Corp is a designer, developer, and provider of wired and wireless network solutions. The company’s product portfolio comprises of LET power supply unit (L-PSU), channel bank assembly (CBA), optical line terminal, air cooling modules, optical network terminal, connectivity solutions, optical LAN, plug-in cards, datalink processors, expansion link units, transceiver, power management solutions, internet protocol management interfaces, terminals, and Element Management Systems (EMS). It also offers training, technical support and professional services. The company offers software packages for Network Access Control (NAC), operations and security. It serves to government, education, healthcare, hospitality and telecommunication industries. The company has business operation in North America. Tellabs is headquartered in Carrollton, Texas, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Tellabs Access LLC - Key Facts
- Tellabs Access LLC - Key Employees
- Tellabs Access LLC - Key Employee Biographies
- Tellabs Access LLC - Major Products and Services
- Tellabs Access LLC - History
- Tellabs Access LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Tellabs Access LLC - Business Description
- Tellabs Access LLC - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Tellabs Access LLC - Strengths
- Tellabs Access LLC - Weaknesses
- Tellabs Access LLC - Opportunities
- Tellabs Access LLC - Threats
- Tellabs Access LLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Tellabs Access LLC, Key Facts
- Tellabs Access LLC, Key Employees
- Tellabs Access LLC, Key Employee Biographies
- Tellabs Access LLC, Major Products and Services
- Tellabs Access LLC, History
- Tellabs Access LLC, Subsidiaries
- Tellabs Access LLC, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Arista Networks Inc
- Cisco Systems Inc
- DZS Inc
- Extreme Networks Inc
- Juniper Networks Inc
- Presidio Inc
- Viavi Solutions Inc