This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsVictorian WorkCover Authority (VWA) is a statutory government organization, which manages Victoria's workplace safety system. The Organization carries out its operations under the name of WorkSafe Victoria (WorkSafe). Its responsibilities include helping avoid the occurrence of workplace injuries, enforcing Victoria's occupational health and safety laws, and helping injured workers back into the workforce. The organization ensures workplace safety and provides insurance protection to workers and employers. VWA benefits include weekly payments, medical and allied health treatment, ambulance transport, hospital treatment, personal and household help, common law damages, and lump sum for permanent impairment. It provides services through its offices in Essendon Fields, Shepparton, Wangaratta, Ballarat, Bendigo, Geelong, Mildura, Warrnambool, Dandenong, Melbourne, Mulgrave and Traralgon. VWA is headquartered in Geelong, Victoria, Australia.
The organization reported a gross premium of AUD2,967.3 million for the fiscal year ended June 2022 (FY2022), an increase of 8.3% over that in FY2021. Its premium revenue was AUD2,918.1 million for FY2022, an increase of 2.2% over that in FY2021.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of ContentsSection 1 - About the Company
- Victorian WorkCover Authority - Key Facts
- Victorian WorkCover Authority - Key Employees
- Victorian WorkCover Authority - Key Employee Biographies
- Victorian WorkCover Authority - Major Products and Services
- Victorian WorkCover Authority - History
- Victorian WorkCover Authority - Company Statement
- Victorian WorkCover Authority - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Victorian WorkCover Authority - Business Description
- Victorian WorkCover Authority - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Victorian WorkCover Authority - Strengths
- Victorian WorkCover Authority - Weaknesses
- Victorian WorkCover Authority - Opportunities
- Victorian WorkCover Authority - Threats
- Victorian WorkCover Authority - Key Competitors
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
- Victorian WorkCover Authority, Key Facts
- Victorian WorkCover Authority, Key Employees
- Victorian WorkCover Authority, Key Employee Biographies
- Victorian WorkCover Authority, Major Products and Services
- Victorian WorkCover Authority, History
- Victorian WorkCover Authority, Other Locations
- Victorian WorkCover Authority, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Employers Mutual Ltd
- QBE Insurance (Australia) Ltd
- Allianz Australia Limited
- Gallagher Bassett Services Pty., Ltd.
- CGU Insurance Ltd