The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
QAD Inc (QAD) provides cloud-based enterprise software solutions. The company’s enterprise applications support operational requirements of manufacturers in the areas of manufacturing, supply chain, customer management, service and support, analytics, business process management and integration. Its portfolio also comprises software for quality management, supply chain management, global trade and transportation execution, transportation management, and B2B interoperability. QAD serves divers industries, including food and beverage, automotive, life sciences, consumer products, high technology and industrial products. It markets and licenses products through direct sales force across North America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America. QAD is headquartered in Santa Barbra, California, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- QAD Inc - Key Facts
- QAD Inc - Key Employees
- QAD Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- QAD Inc - Major Products and Services
- QAD Inc - History
- QAD Inc - Company Statement
- QAD Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- QAD Inc - Business Description
- Business Segment: License Fees
- Business Segment: Maintenance and Other
- Business Segment: Professional Services
- Business Segment: Subscription Fees
- Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific
- Geographical Segment: EMEA
- Geographical Segment: Latin America
- Geographical Segment: North America
- R&D Overview
- QAD Inc - Corporate Strategy
- QAD Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- QAD Inc - Strengths
- QAD Inc - Weaknesses
- QAD Inc - Opportunities
- QAD Inc - Threats
- QAD Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact Us
List of Tables
- QAD Inc, Key Facts
- QAD Inc, Key Employees
- QAD Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- QAD Inc, Major Products and Services
- QAD Inc, History
- QAD Inc, Other Locations
- QAD Inc, Subsidiaries
- QAD Inc, Key Competitors
- QAD Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- QAD Inc, Annual Ratios
- QAD Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- QAD Inc, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- QAD Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- TOTVS SA
- SAP SE
- Salesforce.Com Inc
- Oracle Corp
- Manugistics Group, Inc
- Compuware Corp
- BluJay Solutions Inc
- Blue Yonder Inc