The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsScreen Holdings Co Ltd (Screen) manufactures semiconductor, electronic equipment, and components. The company manufactures and markets single wafer cleaning equipment, batch-type cleaning equipment, spin scrubber, coater and developer, annealing equipment, wafer pattern inspection and measurement equipment and direct imaging equipment. It also produces computer to plate (CTP) equipment, digital printing equipment, direct imaging equipment, inspection equipment, digital precision measurement and in-vehicle technology equipment. Screen also offers life science products such as compact, inkjet, and ultraviolet printing system for tablet and aluminum foils and imager. The company operates through its subsidiaries, across Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Australia, China, the US, Europe and other regions. Screen is headquartered in Kyoto, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Screen Holdings Co Ltd - Key Facts
- Screen Holdings Co Ltd - Key Employees
- Screen Holdings Co Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Screen Holdings Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Screen Holdings Co Ltd - History
- Screen Holdings Co Ltd - Company Statement
- Screen Holdings Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Screen Holdings Co Ltd - Business Description
- Business Segment: Display Production Equipment and Coater Business (FT)
- Business Segment: Graphic Arts Equipment Business (GA)
- Business Segment: Others
- Business Segment: PCB-related Equipment Business (PE)
- Business Segment: Semiconductor Production Equipment Business (SPE)
- Geographical Segment: Domestic
- Geographical Segment: Overseas
- R&D Overview
- Screen Holdings Co Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Screen Holdings Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Screen Holdings Co Ltd - Strengths
- Screen Holdings Co Ltd - Weaknesses
- Screen Holdings Co Ltd - Opportunities
- Screen Holdings Co Ltd - Threats
- Screen Holdings Co Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Screen Holdings Co Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Screen Holdings Co Ltd, Key Facts
- Screen Holdings Co Ltd, Key Employees
- Screen Holdings Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Screen Holdings Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Screen Holdings Co Ltd, History
- Screen Holdings Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Screen Holdings Co Ltd, Key Competitors
- Screen Holdings Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Screen Holdings Co Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Screen Holdings Co Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Screen Holdings Co Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Screen Holdings Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2019 - 2023)
- Screen Holdings Co Ltd, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Wonik IPS Co Ltd
- ASML Japan Co. Ltd.
- Nikon Corp
- Axcelis Technologies Inc
- Applied Materials Inc
- HP Inc
- Canon Inc
- Hitachi Kokusai Electric Inc