1h Free Analyst TimeOtrum AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsOtrum AS (Otrum) is a provider of guest communication and entertainment solutions. It creates device-independent, digital signage and smart solutions and supplies them to the hospitality industry. Otrum offers in-room promotion, technical service, line-up consultancy, content acquisition and license for hotel distribution; public viewing agreements, Internet protocol television (IPTV) setup, and support services. It offers these services through broadcasting platforms including smart TV, mobile, digital signage and Wi-Fi technologies. Otrum serves hotels, conference centers, hospitals, football stadiums, shopping centers, military bases, airports, prisons, ships and other related clients. The company operates through global alliance partners in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia-Pacific. Otrum is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Otrum AS - Key Facts
- Otrum AS - Key Employees
- Otrum AS - Key Employee Biographies
- Otrum AS - Major Products and Services
- Otrum AS - History
- Otrum AS - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Otrum AS - Business Description
- Otrum AS - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Otrum AS - Strengths
- Otrum AS - Weaknesses
- Otrum AS - Opportunities
- Otrum AS - Threats
- Otrum AS - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Otrum AS, Key Facts
- Otrum AS, Key Employees
- Otrum AS, Key Employee Biographies
- Otrum AS, Major Products and Services
- Otrum AS, History
- Otrum AS, Other Locations
- Otrum AS, Subsidiaries
- Otrum AS, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- LodgeNet Interactive Canada Corporation
- Avenir AS
- Hibox Systems Oy Ab
- Tele2 AB
- Senseonics Holdings Inc