This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsProxim Wireless Corp (Proxim), a subsidiary of SRA Holdings Group, is a provider of core-to-client services for broadband wireless networks. The company's product portfolio include point-to-multipoint and wireless broadband; point-to-point and wireless backhaul; wireless LAN access; and network controller. Proxim's solutions include intelligent transportation solutions, video surveillance, wireless broadband, and enterprise WLAN, and backhaul. The company provides its broadband wireless equipment and solutions to enterprises, service providers, carriers, government entities, educational institutions, healthcare organizations, and municipalities. Proxim sells products through a network of distributors, resellers, system integrator and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). It operates across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Caribbean and Latin America. Proxim is headquartered in San Jose, California, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Proxim Wireless Corp - Key Facts
- Proxim Wireless Corp - Key Employees
- Proxim Wireless Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Proxim Wireless Corp - Major Products and Services
- Proxim Wireless Corp - History
- Proxim Wireless Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Proxim Wireless Corp - Business Description
- Proxim Wireless Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Proxim Wireless Corp - Strengths
- Proxim Wireless Corp - Weaknesses
- Proxim Wireless Corp - Opportunities
- Proxim Wireless Corp - Threats
- Proxim Wireless Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Proxim Wireless Corp, Key Facts
- Proxim Wireless Corp, Key Employees
- Proxim Wireless Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Proxim Wireless Corp, Major Products and Services
- Proxim Wireless Corp, History
- Proxim Wireless Corp, Subsidiaries
- Proxim Wireless Corp, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- BridgeWave Communications Inc
- Redline Networks, Inc.
- Airspan Networks, Inc.
- Aruba Networks Inc
- Buffalo Inc.
- Ceragon Networks Inc
- D-Link Corp
- NEC Communication Systems Ltd