This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - the publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Virgin Media Inc (Virgin Media), a subsidiary of Liberty Global Plc, is a provider of telecommunications and media services. The company offers broadband internet services, video on demand, recording, and real-time television services through TiVo. Virgin Media provides TV on demand, SD and HD TV, multi-room, and multi room streaming and recording solutions through an agreement with Sky plc and BT Group Plc. It offers fixed line and mobile services through pre-paid, and post-paid subscriptions. Virgin Media also offers broadband and internet, site to site connectivity, VPN, telephony, security and remote working, business network services, call center solutions, and cloud and data center services. The company serves residential, business, enterprise, local government, healthcare, education, and commercial sectors primarily in metropolitan areas of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Virgin Media headquartered in Denver, Colorado, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of ContentsSection 1 - About the Company
- Virgin Media Inc - Key Facts
- Virgin Media Inc - Key Employees
- Virgin Media Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Virgin Media Inc - Major Products and Services
- Virgin Media Inc - History
- Virgin Media Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Virgin Media Inc - Business Description
- Business Segment: B2B Revenue
- Business Segment: Other
- Business Segment: Residential Revenue
- Geographical Segment: Ireland
- Geographical Segment: The UK
- Virgin Media Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Virgin Media Inc - Strengths
- Virgin Media Inc - Weaknesses
- Virgin Media Inc - Opportunities
- Virgin Media Inc - Threats
- Virgin Media Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Virgin Media Inc, Key Facts
- Virgin Media Inc, Key Employees
- Virgin Media Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Virgin Media Inc, Major Products and Services
- Virgin Media Inc, History
- Virgin Media Inc, Other Locations
- Virgin Media Inc, Subsidiaries
- Virgin Media Inc, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Vodafone Group Plc
- Telefonica UK Ltd
- Talktalk Telecom Group Ltd
- Sky Ltd
- RingCentral Inc
- Oblong Inc
- Molex LLC
- Microsoft Corp
- Gannett Co Inc
- Frontier Communications Parent Inc
- EE Ltd
- DISH Network Corp
- Corning Inc
- Comcast Corp
- Cisco Systems Inc
- Cablevision Systems Corporation
- BT Group Plc
- Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc
- 8x8 Inc