Market Research and Market Trends of South Africa professional hair care market
- The current trend in South Africa is shifting toward ethic hair care products, because most of the consumers are moving away from harsh chemicals relaxers in favor of less invasive products to manage their curls. By using the ethnic hair care consumers are developing unique scalp condition which is OGT D which is a composition of glycerol triesters derived from corn oil which improve the condition of the scalp provide anti-itching and soothing benefits.
- Smart technology in hair care market is an emerging trend. The launch of first ever smart brush with advanced sensors like a microphone which listen to the sound of the hair brushing to identify patterns and provide information on dryness, fizziness, split ends and breakage, it also has a 3 axis load cells that measures the force applied on the hair and scalp while brushing and it is also provide with a conductivity sensors to determine if the brush is used on dry hair or wet hair. This brush is linked to a mobile app which provides additional information and customized recommendations to the customers for better car for their hair.
- Jojoba oil is increasing its sales in South Africa has it is extracted from plants. This oil will clean the scalp and balance the oil at the roots of the hair without clogging pores. This oil is ideal for greasy hair.
- South Africa is suffering from water scarcity the launch of a new shampoo which works without water to fight frizzy and static prone hair which is free from all chemicals like paraben and sodium chloride.
- The future for hair care products will be based on DNA which are influence from the skin care products are now planning to move to hair care products and also the rise of athleisure-based products are set to find the prominence in hair care in the future.
Who are the Major Players in South Africa Professional Hair care market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes Avon products, L’oreal, Procter & Gamble co, Revlon Inc, Unilever group, Cadiver, Pidielle srl, Davines group.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
Table of Contents
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
3.2.2. End User profiling
3.2.3. Patent Analysis
3.2.4. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4.2. Market Constraints
4.3. Market Challenges
4.4. Attractiveness of the Industry
4.4.1. Power of Suppliers
4.4.2. Power of Customers
4.4.3. Threat of New entrants
4.4.4. Threat of Substitution
4.4.5. Degree of Competition
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
7.1.3. Demi permanent
7.1.4. Temporary Colors
7.2. Perming & straightening
7.2.1. Japanese straightening
7.2.2. Brazilian straightening
7.2.3. Keratin Hair treatment
7.3. Styling Products
7.3.4. Hair spray
7.3.6. Shine enhancers
7.4.1. Colored hair
7.4.2. Dry hair
7.4.3. Normal hair
7.4.4. Oily hair
7.4.5. Treatment shampoos
7.4.6. Anti- dandruff shampoo
7.5.1. Deep conditioners
7.5.2. Leave in conditioners
7.5.3. Anti-dandruff conditioners
7.6. Hair spray
10.2. M&As, Collaborations, JVs, Partnership
11.3. Procter & Gamble co
11.4. Revlon Inc
11.5. Unilever group
11.7. Pidielle srl
11.8. Davines group
12.3. Research Methodology
12.5. Compilation of Expert Insights