Warsaw is the largest hub for beauty and hair salons in Poland. Hair care studios have a wide range of hair dressing services including professional consultants, hair styling, coloring, permanent curl, hair lengthening etc. Aging population in Poland is set to attract more customers to hair salons as their will be an increasing demand for services such as hair coloring, hair spa, hair straightening etc. growing awareness, increased disposable income and frequent product launches for hair treatment will drive the sales of high quality products targeted for specific action. Men grooming services set to drive the market
Market Research and Market Trends of Poland professional hair care market
- Layered haircuts and long strands of hair on the counters of the hair are the trends in styles. Spray and gels are widely used by the hairdressers for styling in Poland.
- Ionic hair straighteners are the newest and most fashionable way to keep hair looking beautifully glossy. The benefits include Infrared heat prevents singeing, Hair styling is stable and frizz free, Hair heated from the inside out, Ions neutralize any electric charge caused by friction.
- L’Oreal launched a new personalized hair care product named the kerastase hair coach which is a water-resistant brush that contains a built-in microphone to record the hair condition. Sensors in this analyze the effects of heat on the hair health and then provide technique recommendations.
Who are the Major Players in Poland professional hair care market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes L’Oreal group, Proctor & Gamble co, Kao Corporation, Henkel AG & CO. KGaA, Unicompany.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
Table of Contents
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
3.2.2. End User profiling
3.2.3. Patent Analysis
3.2.4. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4.2. Market Constraints
4.3. Market Challenges
4.4. Attractiveness of the Industry
4.4.1. Power of Suppliers
4.4.2. Power of Customers
4.4.3. Threat of New entrants
4.4.4. Threat of Substitution
4.4.5. Degree of Competition
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
7.1.1. Permanent coloring
7.1.2. Semi-permanent coloring
7.1.3. Demi-permanent coloring
7.1.4. Temporary Colors
7.2. Perming & straightening
7.2.1. Straightening by type
184.108.40.206. Keratin Hair treatment
220.127.116.11. Brazilian straightening
18.104.22.168. Thermal Hair straightening
7.3. Styling products & sprays
7.3.4. Hair spray
7.5.1. Basic cleansing
7.5.4. PH balanced
7.6.1. Deep conditioners
7.6.2. Leave in conditioners
7.6.3. Anti-dandruff conditioners
8.5. Distributor / Wholesalers
8.6. Direct Selling
8.7. Specialty Stores
8.8. Departmental Stores
8.9. Saloon Back Bar
10.3. Entertainment industry
11.2. M&As, Collaborations, JVs, Partnership
12.2. Proctor & Gamble co
12.3. Kao Corporation
12.4. Henkel AG & CO
13.3. Research Methodology
13.5. Compilation of Expert Insights