What is Holographic Display?
Holographic displays are a true 3D displays that use coherent light to project the object or scene virtually in real space, allowing the viewer to look around objects and see them from a different perspective, as they would in real life. This leads to a more comfortable and naturalistic viewing experience without all the intricacies associated with stereo 3D display. The principle of Holography involves a technique that allows a light field to be recorded and later reconstructed when the original light field is no longer present due to the absence of the original objects. Holography is the advanced version of photography that allows an image to record in three dimensions. The technique of holography can also be used to optically store, process and retrieve information.
Market Research and Market Trends of Holographic Display Market
- A company in USA has recently developed 3D holographic maps of ‘battle spaces’ for the US army. This enables soldiers to view 3D terrain, look around corners and helps with their mission training sessions. In fact, Geographic intelligence plays a vital role in military strategy and fully dimensional holographic images are being used to improve reconnaissance. The 3D images are stored into a holographic sheet by taking complex computerized image data. The technology is simple to use and can be rolled up for flexible storage and transportation.
- Holography is also revolutionized in medical industry in recent times as a tool for visualizing patient data while training surgeons. A company in Scotland has been successful in using data to produce 3D images for training and display. Lots of medical systems generate complex data with the help of advanced imaging technology like Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and ultrasound scans. The data produced is usually displayed on a computer screen but it can also be used to produce full colored, system generated 3D holographic images. The benefit involved with these holograms is that no specific viewing devices are required, the surgeons can just look unhindered at the 3D images.
- There are pioneering artists around the world using the 3D recording holograms to cut and bend space, construct multiple, visually solid objects in the same volume, combine collection of still images and videos to generate 3D animated works. In the recent past, a show of creative holography has been conducted in Central London by the international selection of artists showcasing their talents through 3D holography display. The collaboration of holographic display with arts will have a huge impact in the global market in the near future.
Who are the Major Players in Holographic Display market?
The companies referred to in the market research report includes Musion Das Hologram Ltd, EON Reality, Realfiction, Zebra Imaging, HoloDisplays, Provision Interactive Technologies Inc. and more than 25 companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
This report will be delivered within 2 business days.
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Holographic Display Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Holographic Display Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Holographic Display Market Forces
4.4. Porters five force model
4.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
4.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
4.4.3. Threat of new entrants
4.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
4.4.5. Threat of substitutes
5. Holographic Display Market -Strategic analysis
5.1. Value chain analysis
5.2. Opportunities analysis
5.3. Product life cycle
5.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
6. Holographic Display Market – By Technology (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
6.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
6.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
6.3. Product Segment Analysis
6.3.6. Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS)
7. Holographic Display Market – By Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
7.2. Laser Plasma Display
7.3. Semi Transparent Display
7.4. Touchable Display
7.5. 360 Degree Display
7.6. Micromagnetic Piston
7.7. Television Display
7.8. User Interfacing Touchable Display
8. Holographic Display Market – By Applications (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1.Virtual Corporate Meetings
8.3.Virtual Holographic Lawyers
8.4.Holographic Imagery for Pets
8.5.Holographic Decoys and Deception
8.6.Virtual Reality Training and Mind Conditioning
8.7.Pilot Training Augmenting the Real World
8.8.Holographic Check Points
8.9.Holographic Tech in Space
8.10.Space Flight Virtual Reality Simulation
8.11.Video Gaming Living Room
8.12.Virtual AI Holographic Assistants
9. Holographic Display – By End Use Industry(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
9.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
9.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
9.3.3.Art & Museum
9.3.4.Defense & Aerospace
9.3.10.Engineering and Construction
9.3.12.Defense and Aerospace
10. Holographic Display - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Holographic Display Market - North America Segment Research
10.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
10.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.2.2. Revenue and Trends
10.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
10.2.5.4. Rest of North America
10.3. Holographic Display - South America Segment Research
10.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.4.2. Revenue and Trends
10.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
10.4.5.7. Costa Rica
10.4.5.8. Rest of South America
10.5. Holographic Display - Europe Segment Research
10.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.6.2. Revenue and Trends
10.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
10.6.5.9. Rest of Europe
10.7. Holographic Display – APAC Segment Research
10.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.8.2. Revenue and Trends
10.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
10.8.5.4. South Korea
11. Holographic Display Market - Entropy
11.1. New product launches
11.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
12. Holographic Display Market Company Analysis
12.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
12.2. Musion Das Hologram Ltd
12.3. EON Reality
12.5. Zebra Imaging
12.7. Provision Interactive Technologies Inc
13. Holographic Display Market -Appendix