What is Touch Based Human Machine Interface (HMI) Market?
Touch based human interface (HMI) is the simple, easy and natural interaction with the human machines. The application of human machine interface is increasing day by day in different industries. By using different technologies the human interaction with the machines will become easier and can be more visual and friendly. Touch based HMI is segmented based on the different technologies like resistive, capacitive, surface acoustic wave and ultrasonic. Capacitive touch screen technology is the most widely used technology. The capacitive touch screens are reliable and enhance the visibility of the displayed data by emitting large wavelength of light from the screen.
What are the major applications for Touch Based Human Machine Interface (HMI) Market?
The major applications of touch based human machine interface includes consumer, public and industrial sectors, medical, aviation, military and transportation. In automotive the touch based HMI is applied to control the temperature in vehicle and also for navigation purpose.
Market Research and Market Trends of Touch Based Human Machine Interface (HMI) Market:
- Touch based interface is increasing its application in consumer applications such as interactive table tops, mirrors. We can reorganize and resize table tops developed by touch based interface tech with a swipe of finger; which is generally used to display a digital collage of a family photos. It is also increasing its applications in kitchen counters and refrigerator doors which is allowing the users to view their favorite recipes, navigate and interact with the instructions and ingredient information via touch, scribble and save notes which can be directly shared with the other person.
- The use of holographic technology is increasing. The application of this technology in shopping complex could change the purchasing style of the customers. By using this technology customers can view the displayed item and initiate a series of hand gestures to access all the relevant information about the item.
- Many research and developments are observed in touch based human interface. One such development in smart house is a cheap paint technique which allows the human to turn off the light, raise the temperature by sliding the hand up by tapping the hand anywhere on the wall.
Who are the Major Players in Touch Based Human Machine Interface (HMI) Market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes Siemens AG, Schneider Electric SE, General Electric, ABB Ltd, Fuji Electronics Co., Ltd., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Omron Corporation and more than 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
This report will be delivered within 2 business days.
2. Executive Summary
3. Touch Based Human Machine Interface (HMI) Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
3.2.2. End User profiling
3.2.3. Patent Analysis
3.2.4. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Touch Based Human Machine Interface (HMI) Market Forces
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Constraints
4.3. Market Challenges
4.4. Attractiveness of the Industry
4.4.1. Power of Suppliers
4.4.2. Power of Customers
4.4.3. Threat of New entrants
4.4.4. Threat of Substitution
4.4.5. Degree of Competition
5. Touch Based Human Machine Interface (HMI) Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Touch Based Human Machine Interface (HMI) Market - By Technologies
6.2.1. Projective Capacitive
6.2.2. Surface Capacitive
6.3. Surface Acoustic Wave
7. Touch Based Human Machine Interface (HMI) Market - By Component
7.2. Power Management Integrated chips (PMIC)
7.5. Display Drivers
8. Touch Based Human Machine Interface (HMI) Market - By Function Modules
8.1. Control panels
8.2. Display Monitors
8.3. Industrial PCs
9. Touch Based Human Machine Interface (HMI) Market – By Applications
9.1. Factory Automation
9.2. Building Automation
9.2.1. Monitoring energy consumption
9.2.2. Computerized maintenance scheduling
9.3. Digital Signage
9.4.1. Navigation system
9.4.2. Temperature control system
9.4.3. Multimedia system
9.6.1. Medical Screens
9.6.2. Patient services
9.7. Oil & Gas
9.8.1. In vehicle control interface
9.8.2. Field instruments
9.8.3. Control rooms
9.9. Information technology
9.9.1. Reception and Lobby areas
9.9.2. Conference rooms
9.11. Consumer Electronics
9.12. Aerospace & Defense
9.13. Food and Beverages
9.14.1. Digital white boards
9.14.2. Interactive Displays
10. Touch Based Human Machine Interface (HMI) Market - By Geography
10.1. North America
10.1.4. Rest of North America
10.2. South America
10.2.7. Costa Rica
10.2.8. Rest of South America
10.3.9. Rest of Europe
10.4.3. South Korea
10.4.7. Hong Kong
10.4.8. Rest of APAC
10.5. Middle East& Africa
10.5.2. South Africa
10.5.3. Saudi Arabia
10.6. Rest of Middle East and Africa
11. Market Entropy
11.1. New Product Launches
11.2. M&As, Collaborations, JVs, Partnership
12. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
12.1. Siemens AG
12.2. Schneider Electric SE
12.3. General Electric
12.4. ABB Ltd
12.5. Fuji Electronics Co., Ltd.
12.6. Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
12.7. Omron Corporation
12.8. Advantech Corporation
13.3. Research Methodology
13.5. Compilation of Expert Insights