Real Estate in Mexico industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Mexico real estate market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The real estate industry looks at renting and leasing residential properties. The industry is valued using the total revenues generated by landlords via the leasing and renting of private and council properties.
- The Mexican real estate industry had total revenues of $46.2bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.8% between 2013 and 2017.
- Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 3.3% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 10.9 million housing units in 2017.
- Though growth has slowed slightly since 2015, it has continued at a steady rate in the run up to 2017.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the real estate market in Mexico
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the real estate market in Mexico
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key real estate market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Mexico real estate market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- What was the size of the Mexico real estate market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Mexico real estate market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Mexico real estate market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Mexico’s real estate market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Market value forecast
Market value forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Grupo Editorial Expansión
Grupo Televisa SA
About the Publisher
List of Tables
Table 1: Mexico publishing market value: $ million, 2013-17
Table 2: Mexico publishing market category segmentation: $ million, 2017
Table 3: Mexico publishing market geography segmentation: $ million, 2017
Table 4: Mexico publishing market value forecast: $ million, 2017-22
Table 5: El Universal: key facts
Table 6: Grupo Editorial Expansión: key facts
Table 7: Grupo Planeta: key facts
Table 8: Grupo Televisa SA: key facts
Table 9: Grupo Televisa SA: key financials ($)
Table 10: Grupo Televisa SA: key financials (MXN)
Table 11: Grupo Televisa SA: key financial ratios
Table 12: Mexico size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 13: Mexico GDP (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2013-17
Table 14: Mexico GDP (current prices, $ billion), 2013-17
Table 15: Mexico inflation, 2013-17
Table 16: Mexico consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 17: Mexico exchange rate, 2013-17
List of Figures
Figure 1: Mexico publishing market value: $ million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Mexico publishing market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Mexico publishing market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Mexico publishing market value forecast: $ million, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the publishing market in Mexico, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the publishing market in Mexico, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the publishing market in Mexico, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the publishing market in Mexico, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the publishing market in Mexico, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the publishing market in Mexico, 2017
Figure 11: Grupo Televisa SA: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: Grupo Televisa SA: assets & liabilities