This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Exide Technologies (Exide) is a stored energy solutions provider that manufactures and distributes batteries and associated equipment. The company develops its offerings through absorbent glass mat, enhanced cycling mat, gel, flooded, and VLRA battery technologies. It offers transportation batteries for original-equipment and aftermarket automotive, heavy-duty truck, agricultural and marine applications, and hybrid vehicles and automotive applications; and industrial batteries for network power applications such as telecommunications systems, electric utilities, railroads, photovoltaic and uninterruptible power supply, and lift trucks, mining and other commercial vehicle applications. Exide recycles the batteries and plastics through recycling facilities. It also offers logistics, order processing, after-sales support, expert advice on battery technologies, and on-site operation analysis services. The company has manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe, and South Asia; distribution facilities in North America, Europe, and Pacific Rim regions; and recycling facilities in the US, Spain, and Portugal. Exide is headquartered in Milton, Georgia, the US.
Exide Technologies Key Recent Developments
Oct 11,2016: Charles A. Harvey joins Exide Technologies Board of Directors
Jun 27,2016: STILL UK Selects GNB's TENSOR Batteries Following Extensive Trial
Jun 01,2016: Exide Technologies All New GNB Tubular CMX Conventional Maintenance Motive Power Batteries Are Now Available Through Authorized Exide Dealers
Mar 04,2016: Exide Technologies names Sean Burke as Chief Information and Digital Officer
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Exide Technologies - Key Facts
- Exide Technologies - Key Employees
- Exide Technologies - Key Employee Biographies
- Exide Technologies - Major Products and Services
- Exide Technologies - History
- Exide Technologies - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Exide Technologies - Business Description
- Exide Technologies - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Exide Technologies - Strengths
- Exide Technologies - Weaknesses
- Exide Technologies - Opportunities
- Exide Technologies - Threats
- Exide Technologies - Key Competitors
- Exide Technologies, Recent Deals Summary
- Jun 27, 2016: STILL UK Selects GNB's TENSOR Batteries Following Extensive Trial
- Jun 01, 2016: Exide Technologies All New GNB Tubular CMX Conventional Maintenance Motive Power Batteries Are Now Available Through Authorized Exide Dealers
- Exide Technologies, Key Facts
- Exide Technologies, Key Employees
- Exide Technologies, Key Employee Biographies
- Exide Technologies, Major Products and Services
- Exide Technologies, History
- Exide Technologies, Other Locations
- Exide Technologies, Subsidiaries
- Exide Technologies, Key Competitors
- Exide Technologies, Recent Deals Summary