The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Genting Plantations Berhad (Genting), formerly Asiatic Development Berhad, is a subsidiary of Genting Berhad. It holds expertise in plantation, property development, and genomics research and development. The company operates oil palm plantations in Malaysia and Indonesia. Genting's plantation properties include Genting Bukit Sembilan Estate, Genting Selama Estate, Genting Sepang Estate, Genting Tebong Estate, Genting Cheng Estate, Genting Tanah Merah Estate, Genting Sri Gading Estate and Genting Sungei Rayat Estate, among others. It also undertakes property development, property investment operations, and operates a golf course in Peninsular Malaysia. Through its subsidiary, ACGT Sdn Bhd, it undertakes genomic research and development activities. Genting is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Genting Plantations Berhad Key Recent Developments
Jul 03, 2017: Malaysia's Genting Plantations names Tan Wee Kok as President & Chief Operating Officer
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Genting Plantations Berhad - Key Facts
Genting Plantations Berhad - Key Employees
Genting Plantations Berhad - Key Employee Biographies
Genting Plantations Berhad - Major Products and Services
Genting Plantations Berhad - History
Genting Plantations Berhad - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Genting Plantations Berhad - Business Description
Business Segment: Downstream Manufacturing
Business Segment: Plantation
Business Segment: Property
Geographical Segment: Indonesia
Geographical Segment: Malaysia
Genting Plantations Berhad - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Genting Plantations Berhad - Strengths
Genting Plantations Berhad - Weaknesses
Genting Plantations Berhad - Opportunities
Genting Plantations Berhad - Threats
Genting Plantations Berhad - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Genting Plantations Berhad, Key Facts
Genting Plantations Berhad, Key Employees
Genting Plantations Berhad, Key Employee Biographies
Genting Plantations Berhad, Major Products and Services
Genting Plantations Berhad, History
Genting Plantations Berhad, Other Locations
Genting Plantations Berhad, Subsidiaries
Genting Plantations Berhad, Key Competitors
Genting Plantations Berhad, Ratios based on current share price
Genting Plantations Berhad, Annual Ratios
Genting Plantations Berhad, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Genting Plantations Berhad, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
Genting Plantations Berhad, Ratio Charts
- United Plantations Berhad
- Kulim (Malaysia) Bhd
- Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad
- IOI Corporation Berhad
- IJM Plantations Berhad
- Hap Seng Plantations Holdings Berhad
- Felda Global Ventures Holdings Berhad
- Batu Kawan Bhd