1h Free Analyst TimeBMC Software Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsBMC Software Inc (BMC) is a provider of IT management solutions and services. The company's offerings include TrueSight IT operations and automation, Helix service and operations management, Control-M workflow orchestration, and Mainframe. It also offers various solutions including multi cloud management, AI and machine learning, security and compliance, automation and devops, IT optimization, and service management. BMC serves clients in diverse areas, including healthcare, transportation, telecommunications and media, manufacturing, education, finance, retail, insurance, utilities, government, military and defense. The company has business presence in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. BMC is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- BMC Software Inc - Key Facts
- BMC Software Inc - Key Employees
- BMC Software Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- BMC Software Inc - Major Products and Services
- BMC Software Inc - History
- BMC Software Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- BMC Software Inc - Business Description
- BMC Software Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- BMC Software Inc - Strengths
- BMC Software Inc - Weaknesses
- BMC Software Inc - Opportunities
- BMC Software Inc - Threats
- BMC Software Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- BMC Software Inc, Key Facts
- BMC Software Inc, Key Employees
- BMC Software Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- BMC Software Inc, Major Products and Services
- BMC Software Inc, History
- BMC Software Inc, Subsidiaries
- BMC Software Inc, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- A10 Networks Inc
- International Business Machines Corp
- Splunk Inc
- SolarWinds North America Inc
- NortonLifeLock Inc
- HP Inc