1h Free Analyst TimeJEOL Ltd (6951) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsJEOL Ltd (JEOL) is a provider of electron optical equipment and instrumentation. The company manufactures, markets, develops and researches scientific and metrology instruments, semiconductor equipment, industrial equipment, and medical equipment for high-quality scientific and industrial research and development. It also carries out the processing, maintenance and services of related products and parts, and procurement and sales of peripherals. The company offers these services to a wide range of sectors such as aerospace, automobile, agriculture, biotechnology, chemicals, medical, metals and mining, energy, pharmaceuticals, semiconductors electronics, environment, and forensics. Joel sells its products across Europe, Asia, Australasia, and Americas. JEOL is headquartered in Akishima, Tokyo, Japan.
JEOL Ltd Key Recent DevelopmentsMar 17, 2022: NJ Biopharmaceuticals and JEOL are excited to announce their collaboration to bring innovative drug discovery platform solutions using JEOL’s 800 MHz NMR
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- JEOL Ltd - Key Facts
- JEOL Ltd - Key Employees
- JEOL Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- JEOL Ltd - Major Products and Services
- JEOL Ltd - History
- JEOL Ltd - Company Statement
- JEOL Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- JEOL Ltd - Business Description
- Business Segment: Industrial Equipment
- Business Segment: Medical Equipment
- Business Segment: Scientific and Metrology Instruments
- R&D Overview
- JEOL Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- JEOL Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- JEOL Ltd - Strengths
- JEOL Ltd - Weaknesses
- JEOL Ltd - Opportunities
- JEOL Ltd - Threats
- JEOL Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Mar 17, 2022: NJ Biopharmaceuticals and JEOL are excited to announce their collaboration to bring innovative drug discovery platform solutions using JEOL’s 800 MHz NMR
Section 5 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- JEOL Ltd, Key Facts
- JEOL Ltd, Key Employees
- JEOL Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- JEOL Ltd, Major Products and Services
- JEOL Ltd, History
- JEOL Ltd, Other Locations
- JEOL Ltd, Subsidiaries
- JEOL Ltd, Key Competitors
- JEOL Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- JEOL Ltd, Annual Ratios
- JEOL Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- JEOL Ltd, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- JEOL Ltd, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Danaher Corp
- Olympus Corp
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
- Bruker Corp
- Japan Insulation Co Ltd
- Horiba Ltd
- Hitachi High-Technologies Corp