This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsHeartSine Technologies LLC (HeartSine), a subsidiary of Physio-Control Inc, is a medical device company that develops automated external defibrillators (AED) for the treatment of sudden cardiac arrests. The core technologies of the company include advanced microprocessor-based energy switching and delivery system, self-compensating output pulse envelope (SCOPE) biphasic technology, cardiac arrhythmia detection and diagnostic algorithms, impedance cardiogram based CPR rate advisor system and defibrillator electrode technologies. Its product portfolio includes Samaritan public access defibrillator (PAD) family of AEDs and related products. HeartSine offers its products to various sectors including government, education, health and sports, hospitality, military, corporate offices, retail and transportation. The company offers products through a network of distributors across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and Africa regions. HeartSine is headquartered in Newton, Pennsylvania, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- HeartSine Technologies LLC - Key Facts
- HeartSine Technologies LLC - Key Employees
- HeartSine Technologies LLC - Key Employee Biographies
- HeartSine Technologies LLC - Major Products and Services
- HeartSine Technologies LLC - History
- HeartSine Technologies LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- HeartSine Technologies LLC - Business Description
- HeartSine Technologies LLC - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- HeartSine Technologies LLC - Strengths
- HeartSine Technologies LLC - Weaknesses
- HeartSine Technologies LLC - Opportunities
- HeartSine Technologies LLC - Threats
- HeartSine Technologies LLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- HeartSine Technologies LLC, Key Facts
- HeartSine Technologies LLC, Key Employees
- HeartSine Technologies LLC, Key Employee Biographies
- HeartSine Technologies LLC, Major Products and Services
- HeartSine Technologies LLC, History
- HeartSine Technologies LLC, Subsidiaries
- HeartSine Technologies LLC, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Zoll Medical Corp
- Welch Allyn Inc
- Philips Healthcare
- Defibtech LLC
- Cardiac Science Corp