This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Siemens Building Technologies (SBT), a division of Siemens AG, is a provider of building and infrastructure technologies and solutions for fire safety, building automation, comfort, security, heating, air conditioning and ventilation. It offers monitoring, maintenance, efficiency optimization and modernization services for buildings and infrastructure. SBT offers consulting services to clients for energy procurement and consumption analysis, energy management, and implementation of efficiency measures. Its customer base includes public and commercial buildings’ owners, operators and tenants, system houses, original equipment manufacturers and general contractors. The division also offers integrated systems and solutions for specific markets and industries such as utility companies, data centers, airports, hospitals and hotels. SBT is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
Siemens Building Technologies Key Recent Developments
Mar 10,2016: TAP entrusts the technical maintenance of its buildings to Siemens
Feb 24,2016: New UK Managing Director for Siemens Building Technologies
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with a detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Siemens Building Technologies - Key Facts
Siemens Building Technologies - Key Employees
Siemens Building Technologies - Key Employee Biographies
Siemens Building Technologies - Major Products and Services
Siemens Building Technologies - History
Siemens Building Technologies - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Siemens Building Technologies - Business Description
Siemens Building Technologies - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Siemens Building Technologies - Strengths
Siemens Building Technologies - Weaknesses
Siemens Building Technologies - Opportunities
Siemens Building Technologies - Threats
Siemens Building Technologies - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 10, 2016: TAP entrusts the technical maintenance of its buildings to Siemens
Section 4 - Appendix
About the Publisher
List of Tables
Siemens Building Technologies, Key Facts
Siemens Building Technologies, Key Employees
Siemens Building Technologies, Key Employee Biographies
Siemens Building Technologies, Major Products and Services
Siemens Building Technologies, History
Siemens Building Technologies, Subsidiaries
Siemens Building Technologies, Key Competitors