The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsCalix develops, market and sell cloud and software-based products which assist broadband service providers to be innovative in their business. Through its technology firm provide actionable data to its clients which enable them to perform network and market operations as well providing support service to customers. Varied components of the Calix platform gather data and analyze them using machine learning which provide real time insights to the clients regarding their business operations and enable them to serve customers in better way. Company products are classified in two categories including Revenue EDGE and Intelligent Access EDGE. Revenue EDGE enable company to rapidly deploy new subscriber services and it also integrate real-time subscriber insights through components including Calix Marketing Cloud, Calix Support Cloud and Calix Operations Cloud offerings. All these are configured to display role-based insights. Based on insights Broadband service providers or BSP’s are able to forecast and are able to target most profitable streams. Through the platform clients can develop their go to market strategy. Intelligent Access EDGE allow BSP’s to encompass multiple network elements into the single access network. Calix platform enables communications service providers to monetize the complex infrastructure between subscribers and the cloud. It caters its products and services to various communications service providers such as local exchange carriers, cable multiple system operators, wireless internet service providers and overbuilders such as municipalities and electric cooperatives, hospitality providers and others. The company market these solutions under Calix, EXOS, Calix Cloud, CommandIQ, GigaCenter, GigaSpire and AXOS brand names. The company has business presence in Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, and Africa. Calix is headquartered in Petaluma, California, the US.
Company currently has 6 subsidiaries in its business. The company has business presence in Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, and Africa. Calix is headquartered in Petaluma, California, the US. Calix is headquartered in Petaluma, California, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Calix Inc - Key Facts
- Calix Inc - Key Employees
- Calix Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Calix Inc - Major Products and Services
- Calix Inc - History
- Calix Inc - Company Statement
- Calix Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Calix Inc - Business Description
- Geographical Segment: Americas excluding US
- Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific
- Geographical Segment: Europe
- Geographical Segment: Middle East and Africa
- Geographical Segment: United States
- R&D Overview
- Calix Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Calix Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Calix Inc - Strengths
- Calix Inc - Weaknesses
- Calix Inc - Opportunities
- Calix Inc - Threats
- Calix Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Calix Inc, Key Facts
- Calix Inc, Key Employees
- Calix Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Calix Inc, Major Products and Services
- Calix Inc, History
- Calix Inc, Other Locations
- Calix Inc, Subsidiaries
- Calix Inc, Key Competitors
- Calix Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Calix Inc, Annual Ratios
- Calix Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Calix Inc, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Calix Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- ZTE Corp
- Vodafone Group Plc
- Unizyx Holding Corp
- Ubiquiti Inc
- S&T Iskratel d.o.o.
- Plume Design Inc
- Nokia Corp
- Juniper Networks Inc
- Huawei Technologies Co Ltd
- DZS Inc
- DZS GmbH
- CommScope Inc
- CommScope Holding Co Inc
- Cisco Systems Inc
- Ciena Corp
- Casa Systems Inc
- ARRIS Group Inc
- Adtran Inc