This report provides details of the latest In Vitro Diagnostics agreements announced in the life sciences since 2014.
The report takes the reader through a comprehensive review In Vitro Diagnostics deal trends, key players, top deal values, as well as deal financials, allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms, companies are entering In Vitro Diagnostics partnering deals.
The report presents financial deal term values for In Vitro Diagnostics deals, listing by headline value, upfront payments, milestone payments and royalties, enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the financial value of deals.
The middle section of the report explores the leading dealmakers in the In Vitro Diagnostics partnering field; both the leading deal values and most active In Vitro Diagnostics dealmaker companies are reported allowing the reader to see who is succeeding in this dynamic dealmaking market.
One of the key highlights of the report is that over 600 online deal records of actual In Vitro Diagnostics deals, as disclosed by the deal parties, are included towards the end of the report in a directory format - by company A-Z, stage of development, deal type, therapy focus, and technology type - that is easy to reference. Each deal record in the report links via Weblink to an online version of the deal.
In addition, where available, records include contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners. Whilst many companies will be seeking details of the payment clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of In Vitro Diagnostics dealmaking. Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in In Vitro Diagnostics dealmaking since 2014, including details of headline, upfront, milestone and royalty terms.
Chapter 3 provides a review of the leading In Vitro Diagnostics deals since 2014. Deals are listed by headline value. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 4 provides a comprehensive listing of the top 25 most active companies in In Vitro Diagnostics dealmaking with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of In Vitro Diagnostics deals announced by that company, as well as contract documents, where available.
Chapter 5 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of In Vitro Diagnostics partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2014, where a contract document is available in the public domain. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of In Vitro Diagnostics partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2014. The chapter is organized by specific In Vitro Diagnostics technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each deal on demand.
A comprehensive series of appendices is provided organized by In Vitro Diagnostics partnering company A-Z, stage of development, deal type, and therapy focus. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each deal on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in In Vitro Diagnostics partnering and dealmaking since 2014.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of In Vitro Diagnostics technologies and products.
Global In Vitro Diagnostics Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014-2021 provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of In Vitro Diagnostics deal trends since 2014
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Detailed access to actual In Vitro Diagnostics contracts entered into by leading biopharma companies
- Identify most active In Vitro Diagnostics dealmakers since 2014
- Insight into terms included in a In Vitro Diagnostics partnering agreement, with real world examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
Global In Vitro Diagnostics Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014-2021 is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to In Vitro Diagnostics trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
In Vitro Diagnostics Partnering Terms and Agreements includes:
- Trends in In Vitro Diagnostics dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2014
- Analysis of In Vitro Diagnostics deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to In Vitro Diagnostics contract documents
- Leading In Vitro Diagnostics deals by value since 2014
- Most active In Vitro Diagnostics dealmakers since 2014
In Global In Vitro Diagnostics Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014-2021, the available deals are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Specific therapy target
- Technology type
The Global In Vitro Diagnostics Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014-2021 report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 600 In Vitro Diagnostics deals.
Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in In Vitro Diagnostics dealmaking
2.2. In Vitro Diagnostics partnering over the years
2.3. Most active In Vitro Diagnostics dealmakers
2.4. In Vitro Diagnostics partnering by deal type
2.5. In Vitro Diagnostics partnering by therapy area
2.6. Deal terms for In Vitro Diagnostics partnering
2.6.1 In Vitro Diagnostics partnering headline values
2.6.2 In Vitro Diagnostics deal upfront payments
2.6.3 In Vitro Diagnostics deal milestone payments
2.6.4 In Vitro Diagnostics royalty rates
Chapter 3 - Leading In Vitro Diagnostics deals
3.2. Top In Vitro Diagnostics deals by value
Chapter 4 - Most active In Vitro Diagnostics dealmakers
4.2. Most active In Vitro Diagnostics dealmakers
4.3. Most active In Vitro Diagnostics partnering company profiles
Chapter 5 - In Vitro Diagnostics contracts dealmaking directory
5.2. In Vitro Diagnostics contracts dealmaking directory
Chapter 6 - In Vitro Diagnostics dealmaking by technology type
Chapter 7 - Partnering resource center
7.1. Online partnering
7.2. Partnering events
7.3. Further reading on dealmaking
Appendix 1 - In Vitro Diagnostics deals by company A-Z
Appendix 2 - In Vitro Diagnostics deals by stage of development
Apppendix 3 - In Vitro Diagnostics deals by deal type
Appendix 4 - In Vitro Diagnostics deals by therapy area
Appendix 5 -Deal type definitions
Table of figures
Figure 1: In Vitro Diagnostics partnering since 2014
Figure 2: Active In Vitro Diagnostics dealmaking activity since 2014
Figure 3: In Vitro Diagnostics partnering by deal type since 2014
Figure 4: In Vitro Diagnostics partnering by disease type since 2014
Figure 5: In Vitro Diagnostics deals with a headline value
Figure 6: In Vitro Diagnostics deals with an upfront value
Figure 7: In Vitro Diagnostics deals with a milestone value
Figure 8: In Vitro Diagnostics deals with a royalty rate value
Figure 9: Top In Vitro Diagnostics deals by value since 2014
Figure 10: Most active In Vitro Diagnostics dealmakers since 2014
Figure 11: Online partnering resources
Figure 12: Forthcoming partnering events
- 10X Genomics
- 36 Strategies General Trading
- A*STAR Institute of Microelectronics (IME)
- AB Analitica
- Abbott Laboratories
- Access BIO
- AceCGT Life Science
- Acon Labs
- ADT Altona Diagnostic Technologies
- Advanced Biological Laboratories
- Advanced Cooling Therapy
- Aethlon Medical
- Agena Bioscience
- Agilent Technologies
- Air Force General Hospital
- AirStrip Technologies
- AIT Laboratories
- Akers Biosciences
- AKSA Medical
- Alliance Pharma
- ALR Technologies
- Al Zahrawi Medical Supplies
- Amarantus BioSciences
- A Menarini Diagnostics
- America's Choice Provider Network
- American Pathology Partners
- Amydis Diagnostics
- Anixa Biosciences
- Appriss Health
- Ariosa Diagnostics
- Arkray USA
- Arno Therapeutics
- Arquer Diagnostics
- Arterial Health International
- ASPiRA Labs
- Association for Frontotemporal Degeneration
- AstraZeneca HealthCare Foundation
- Astute Medical
- ATGen Global
- Atomo Diagnostics
- Austrian Institute of Technology
- AVL Sofia
- AyoxxA Biosystems
- Aytu BioScience
- Baker IDI Heart and Diabetes Institute
- Banc De Sang I Teixits
- Banyan Biomarkers
- Baxter International
- Bayer Healthcare
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Beckman Coulter
- Beijing Clear Biotech
- Beijing Leadman Biochemistry
- Better Living Now
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- bioAffinity Technologies
- BioFire Diagnostics
- Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority
- BIOMEDX Group
- BioMed X Innovation Center
- Bioportugal Quimica Farmaceutica
- Biozym Scientific
- Bird Foundation
- Blood Centers of America
- Bluejay Diagnostics
- BMV Medica
- Bode Technology
- Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica
- Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation
- Boston Scientific
- Boston University
- Boston University School of Medicine
- Breakthrough Diagnostics
- Broad Institute
- Burnet Institute
- Cambridge Bioscience
- Cambridge Cognition
- Cancer Genetics
- Canon U.S. Life Sciences
- Caputron Medical
- Care GB Plus
- Carl Zeiss Meditec
- Case Western Reserve University
- CBD Vida
- Cellgen Diagnostics
- Cell Marque
- Center for Connected Health
- Center for Human Genetics and Laboratory Medicine
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Chembio Diagnostics
- Children's Hospital Boston
- Children’s Hospital Oakland Research Institute (CHORI)
- Chun Fo Pharmaceutical
- CIRCA Scientific
- The publisher reports provide insight into the trends and terms of partnering deals in the global life sciences sector.
- The publisher reports are updated every six months to ensure the user has access to the latest announcements and trends in the topic focus of the report.
- The publisher analysts review the deal data to provide an overview and analysis of deal trends, including example deals and terms.
- The publisher reports source deal data from our proprietary deals and alliances database. The database is updated daily by our analysts with new deals as they are announced globally by the company’s party to the deal.
- The data in the deals and alliances database is obtained from secondary sources such as publicly available industry sources including press releases, company presentations, investor presentations, company SEC filings, other company filings, company websites, conference presentations. Sources are identified to allow for user verification.
The publisher provides comprehensive coverage of the following partnering or deal types:
- Asset purchase
- Collaborative R&D
- Contract service
- Equity purchase
- Joint venture
- Royalty financing
- Spin out
- Sub license
Every deal record is fully categorized and includes the following data, where available:
- Industry sector
- Therapy areas
- Technology type
- Deal components
- Financial terms
- Stage of development
- Asset type
- Geographic focus
- Excluded geography
- Company press release
- SEC filing data including contract document
All financial amounts are converted to US$ using the exchange rate available on the date of deal announcement, enabling direct comparison of deal terms across international territories.