What is Testing, Inspection, and Certification?
Advent of new technologies, increasing health safety measure, stringent environment norms have changed the entire industry outlook entirely with respect to the compliance of norms and regulations which ensure the safety of the individual, machines, buildings, etc. TIC plays a significant role to ensure products, infrastructure, services are met with the suggested standards and regulations in terms of safety and quality.
What are the major applications for Testing, Inspection, and Certification?
The major application for testing, inspection and certification are quality and safety services, product performance evaluation, certification and valuation of shipments, production evaluation, valuation of imports with respect to standards, industrial inspections, maintenance turnarounds, system certification, supplier evaluation, laboratory outsourcing and others.
Market Research and Market Trends of & Testing, Inspection Certification
- Leading players in the TIC industry are utilizing Big Data and digital processing improvements to pull data from many different sources, without the integration challenges of the past. These are best placed to offer a premium service to their customers.
- Digital inspection, integrated sensors and predictive maintenance are replacing physical inspection. These further help operators to enter new markets, embed client relationships raise margins, and provide growth opportunities.
- TIC service is now avoiding labor work and being transformed to Drones for crop management and asset integrity. With this inspection, costs can be reduced and inspection can be tailored to the areas interpreted by the inspector in real time. Hence, automating the process slowly.
- Bureau veritas a leading player in the industry will acquire a 65% of equity stake in McKenzie group. With this transaction Bureau veritas will have the leadership position in building & construction services in Australia.
Who are the Major Players in Testing, Inspection Certification?
The companies referred in the market research report includes SGS group, Bureau Veritas SA, Intertek group PLC, DNV GL group, DEKRA SC, Eurofins, TUV SUD, TUV Nord group.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
This report will be delivered within 2 business days.
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Testing, Inspection & Certification Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Testing, Inspection & Certification Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Testing, Inspection & Certification Market Forces
4.4. Porters five force model
4.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
4.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
4.4.3. Threat of new entrants
4.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
4.4.5. Threat of substitutes
5. Testing, Inspection & Certification Market -Strategic analysis
5.1. Value chain analysis
5.2. Opportunities analysis
5.3. Product life cycle
5.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
6. Testing, Inspection & Certification Market – By Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
6.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
6.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
6.3. Product Segment Analysis
7. Testing, Inspection & Certification Market – By Type of Service (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
7.1. Testing Service
7.2. Inspection Service
7.3. Certification Service
8. Testing, Inspection & Certification Market – By Testing Methodology (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. External Condition
8.1.1. Visual Testing
8.1.2. Magnetic Particle Testing
8.1.3. Eddy Current Testing
8.1.4. Penetrant Testing
8.2. Internal Condition
8.2.1. Ultrasonic Testing
8.2.2. Radiographic Testing
8.2.3. Leakage Testing
9. Testing, Inspection & Certification Market – By Applications (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Quality and Safety Services
9.2. Product Performance Evaluation
9.3. Certification and Valuation of Shipments
9.4. Production Evaluation
9.5. Valuation of imports with respect to standards
9.6. Industrial Inspections
9.6.1. Maintenance Turnarounds
9.6.2. System Certification
9.6.3. Supplier Evaluation
9.6.4. Laboratory Outsourcing
10. Testing, Inspection & Certification – By End Use Industry(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
10.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
10.3.3. Aerospace and Defense
10.3.6. Medicine & Life Science
10.3.7. Oil and Gas
10.3.8. System Compliance
10.3.13. Energy and Power
10.3.14. Building & infrastructure
10.3.15. Industrial equipment
11. Testing, Inspection & Certification - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Testing, Inspection & Certification Market - North America Segment Research
11.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
11.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.2.2. Revenue and Trends
11.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. Rest of North America
11.3. Testing, Inspection & Certification - South America Segment Research
11.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.4.2. Revenue and Trends
11.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. Costa Rica
188.8.131.52. Rest of South America
11.5. Testing, Inspection & Certification - Europe Segment Research
11.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.6.2. Revenue and Trends
11.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Rest of Europe
11.7. Testing, Inspection & Certification – APAC Segment Research
11.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.8.2. Revenue and Trends
11.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. South Korea
12. Testing, Inspection & Certification Market - Entropy
12.1. New product launches
12.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
13. Testing, Inspection & Certification Market Company Analysis
13.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
13.2. SGS group
13.3. Bureau Veritas SA
13.4. Intertek group PLC
13.5. DNV GL group
13.6. DEKRA SC
13.8. TUV SUD
13.9. TUV Nord group
14. Testing, Inspection & Certification Market -Appendix