A breakdown of lighting fixtures exports and imports is provided by country and by geographical area of destination/origin.
On the demand side, data on consumer/residential lighting are broken down by style (classic, modern, design) and positioning of the lamp (floor, table, wall/ceiling, chandeliers/suspensions), while data on architectural/commercial lighting are broken down by product (downlights, fluorescence/track systems, low voltage spotlights and professional projectors, wall ceiling panels, high bays, decorative lighting for commercial use) and application (hospitality, office, retail/luxury shops, museums, schools and public infrastructures). Industrial lighting is divided in lighting fixtures for industrial sites, emergency, hospital, explosion/weather proof and marine lighting. Outdoor lighting includes residential outdoor lighting, lighting for urban landscape, major roads, tunnels, sport plants and other large areas, and Christmas/event lighting.
On the supply side, lighting fixtures sales are broken down by light sources: incandescence, fluorescence, gas discharge, LED.
The analysis of lighting fixtures distribution in India covers the following channels: independent shops, builders, lighting specialist stores, contractors, DIY and furniture chains, wholesalers and online commerce.
Reference retail prices of lighting fixtures in India are given for all the considered different segments (residential, commercial, industrial and outdoor).
An overview of the main events regarding the lighting business in India is provided, as well as some information on the main magazines, associations and regulatory body.
Sales data and market shares are given for the major lighting companies present on the Indian market for each segment (residential, commercial, industrial, outdoor lighting). Short company profiles for the main players are also included.
Macroeconomic indicators with information on Indian economy, population, real growth of GDP and data on construction activity are also provided.
A list of around 250 addresses of lighting fixtures companies present on the India market, together with the contacts of 180 selected architects and designers, is also available.
2 Activity trend 2009-2015 and 2020 forecast
- LED lighting
3. International trade
- Export of lighting fixtures
- Import of lighting fixtures
- Export and import of lamps
4. Supply structure
- Evolution of LED lighting market and other Sources
- Employment, manufacturing clusters, productivity
5. Demand structure
- Residential lighting, by style and kind of product
- Commercial lighting, by main applications
- Industrial lighting, by main applications
- Outdoor lighting, by main applications
6. Distribution in the lighting fixtures market
- Geographical coverage
- Distribution channels
- Reference prices
- Top 50 players, overall
- Top 50 players in the LED lighting market
- Top players in the Residential/Consumer lighting market
- Top players in the Commercial lighting market
- Top players in the Industrial lighting market
- Top players in the Outdoor lighting market
8. Macroeconomics and growth drivers
It is expected to sustain such a growth in the next five years (2015-16 to 2019-20), boosted by Government push on energy efficient technology. The report estimates that the Indian market of LED lighting fixtures will reach USD 1.7 billion by 2020.
- Bajaj Electricals
- Binay Opto Electronics
- Cosmo - Firefly LED Products Private Ltd
- Crompton Greaves
- Fiem Industries
- Jaquar & Company Ltd
- K-Lite Industries
- Kapoor Lamp Shades
- Philips India Ltd
- Pyrotech Electronics
- Sigma Search Lights
- Surya Roshni
- SYSKA LED Lights
- Utkarsh Tubes & Pipes Ltd
- Vinay Group Of Companies
- Wipro Enterprises